Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Browser Real Estate

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am sure when things get going we will get some enhanced themes to get the best out of VDJ 8.

But why place the /Sampler/Effects/Record buried under a load of clicks and tiny windows?

If someone is developing a Skin please please place this back!

Even the old Standard VDJ skins don't work out the box with VDJ 8.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:22 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
be patient, there will be soon more skins avaliable....

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:24 pm
I know the effects can be undocked and moved around the screen (albeit in a tiny window that can't be resized) but I'd like to see the same option for the sampler, browser, mixer etc. too, so they could be used full screen on a second/third monitor.

First screen full of decks, second with full screen browser, third with full screen sampler for example.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:35 pm
All possible Groovin.

I have a skin that will do this, but it isn't complete yet.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:37 pm
Well that's good news.........but if it's possible, why can't it be done straight out of the box?

First impressions and all that. People will take what they see on the default skin as being what the software is capable of.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:40 pm
I know it's all too easy to moan.....but on the face of it - it all looks good - loving the new samples.

yes I found the samples under the sidebar window.

I look forward to seeing the skins and the plugins being updated as soon as - if not hopefully the skin editor will be updated to support VDJ 8 so we can change the ones we like.

Great work and thank you.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:41 pm
groovindj wrote :
Well that's good news.........but if it's possible, why can't it be done straight out of the box?

First impressions and all that. People will take what they see on the default skin as being what the software is capable of.

I don't know, but maybe they felt other things were more important, at the time. Most people know that the default skin is just that. This software has always been more than the default skin. No, you can't have everything right now.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
groovindj wrote :

Because VirtualDJ is not a mixing software which runs in a Home Studio with 3 or 4 monitors , its a DJ software for live use, and almost 95%-99% of the users use a single monitor to control everything and probably an external one for video output.
So it makes sense for the default skin (which always tries to be simple and user friendly) not be so complicated and overloaded. As stated by Dan, i am sure custom skins will provide more options, for those who want something extra.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)