Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual Dj 8 and Controller Mapping DDj SR

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can anyone help me on how to make my DDJ SR works with the new Virtual DJ 8

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:01 pm
Should be just plug and play.

If you had previously downloaded a mapper file /virtualdj/mappers/ - then delete this and try again.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:03 pm
I am also having trouble with my Numark Mixtrack Pro and getting it to connect with VDJ 8. It recognizes it but is not mapped out, like it is in VDJ 7. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:24 pm
Did you select it from within config/controllers? The mapping window on the right.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:27 pm
I've looked to select it on that controllers page, but I'm not really sure.
This is what I see

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:32 pm

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:32 pm
I am having the exact same issue, except with a Hercules RMX controller. I've tried removing the mapping file and that did not solve anything. Also, I did not delete V7 before installing. Controller is recognized for sound but not for any type of control.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:58 pm
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have also Problems with my DDJ-SX. It seems that the new Version will not accept the mapping (from 7) .

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:22 pm
Yes. Most devices will need to update custom mappers since VDJ script has changed (especially regarding mixer elements)

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:35 pm
^ And how does one do that?

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:40 pm
I gave VDJ8 a spin. i'm really impressed how smooth it looks, much better refreshrates than VDJ7. Even better than Traktor.

but i'm having big troubles with mappings too.
i have a pioneer DDJ-T1. mappings from VDJ7 don't work in VDJ8 (in my case for DDJ-T1)

it seems that there's no default mapping for Pioneer DDJ-T1.
i can custom map most of the controls by midi-learing each slider/knob, but the trouble is i can only map de slider from channel A.

if i try to map the other 3 channels B, C, and D to the correct hardware-slider. each one of them are being linked to slider A.
so it doesn't matter which channel volume slider i slide. they all control just channel A in VDJ8.

i really think this is a pre-release-bug.

i allso get a message at sartup that there is an update, i choose to update, but updating fails everytime.

keep up the good work folks.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:18 pm
Indeed Pioneer DDJ-T1 is not officially supported. Therefore you must examine your custom mapper and custom device definition file.
Otherwise you'll have to wait until the user who created the mapper in first place updates it to be used with V8

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I just plugged the Pioneer DDJ-SR into my Mac (10.9) and worked right away. Its detected properly (by its name). For those who have issues, please report the Operatign system you are using.
also try to remove any version 7 mappers/definition files that you may have in the VirtualDJ/Devices and VirtualDJ/Mappers folders and see if there is still an issue. Will try to plug and test the other reported devices as well.

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:49 pm
TO piggyback on what DJDAD said (for MAC) you can go to UTILITIES> AUDIO MIDI SETUP. PRESS SHIFT AND CLICK ON WINDOW...THEN SHOW MIDI WINDOW>> GO TO YOUR SELECTED MIDI DEVICE>> DELETE IT AND RE PLUG IT IN AND IT SHOULD WORK LIKE A CHARM.!!!

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:55 pm
I've checked both folders and didn't have anything in devices, but deleted the mappers. I also deleted the MIDI device and re-added it. I'm still getting the same issue with the RMX. I'm using a Mac (10.9). When I go to the controller configure and view all of the compatible devices, it tells me it's not connected. However, when I do sound setup, it is in there as connected. Any other thoughts?

Mensajes Sun 11 May 14 @ 5:17 pm
I have a ddjsr and can't get anywhere. Fail to connect, asio driver fail to initialize. Can I get a hand here.

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 7:57 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Any error messages thrown?

Is the ASIO driver installed properly?
Did you try another USB-port or USB-cable?

Mensajes Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 2:46 am
please anyone here? how can i down the mapper for virtual8?

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 12:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Natively supported, no need to download

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 12:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)