Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: [NEW] [VDJ8] Altern8 - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Lovin this skin Dan looks awesome. Is there a way with the Large video windows to allow a transition just by touching the large windows?? Also is there a way to add the video inside the jogs on the scratch window?? Or even a simple toggle to toggle between the jog and small video window?

Mensajes Sat 17 May 14 @ 3:05 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Lovin this skin Dan looks awesome. Is there a way with the Large video windows to allow a transition just by touching the large windows??

Not currently but i could add it - click right to transition right and left for left?

discobrian24 wrote :
Also is there a way to add the video inside the jogs on the scratch window?? Or even a simple toggle to toggle between the jog and small video window?

Already there - just click the centre of the jog wheel for options. Also available in Advanced Mode too. ;-)

Mensajes Sat 17 May 14 @ 3:16 pm
Hmm cool cool will check it out tonite thanks.

Mensajes Sat 17 May 14 @ 5:01 pm
Tried the lil video in the jog last night and it didnt work right for me. It seemed to show the master sometimes on both decks, then sometimes nothing. I just would like it to be deck1 on deck1s jog and deck 2 on deck 2s jog if it is possible. Not a biggie just an idea.

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 2:47 pm
I'll check the code in a bit and update if needs be.

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 3:03 pm
Cool cool

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 4:01 pm
18/05/14 - Version 1.0.1
* Fixed Issue with rightside video in platter

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 4:20 pm
Give me a bit more information about which video screens your want to use to activate transition and i'll get that done too. ;-)

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 4:21 pm
nice skin Dan.can you check you pm's?..thnx

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 5:09 pm
The large ones that take the place of the jogs, thanks Dan.

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:33 pm
18/05/14 - Version 1.0.2
* Added ability to click on Deck Video screen to transition (video and big screen views)

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:40 pm
Now that sir is AWESOME now I can run all 3 large video windows and simply press the vid I wanna transition to. Gonna be awesome on the ole touch screen!! Thank you!

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:49 pm
No problem!!

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:51 pm
Nevermind answered on my own :)

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:23 pm
Click the button next to the Virtual DJ icon ;)

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:25 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I love this skin!
Really nice...

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 2:01 pm
Wow - praise indeed!!

Thanks Zanard!

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 2:03 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very nice and useful, thanks.

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 12:07 am
So far this is my favorite skin for V8.
I would like to see the deck wave form windows start to blink when only 25 seconds remain in a playing song.
and is there a way to preview a song without loading it into a deck? The skin I used to use in V7.4 had a simple little preview bar (with play/pause button) directly below the main browser window.

Mensajes Thu 29 May 14 @ 7:54 am
I can add an option to blink with 'X' seconds to go.

The preview player on this skin is in the Info Panel of the browser.

Mensajes Thu 29 May 14 @ 7:59 am
74%