Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Does Loop Out Work with 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I cant figure out how to change the settings....by default it says 8 beats in the settings and you can't select how many beats to loop out...it just has a fader for choosing the some levels?

Mensajes Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sorry, i dont quite get what you are saying.

Loop actions work the same as version 7, with the difference that we have added 2 additional modes :
Loop Roll mode . to use the same loop keys to trigger a temporary loop roll
Loop Back mode. to trigger a back loop, to trigger a Loop starting from x beats before the position you have triggered the loop action (as explained in the pop-up wizard)

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 1:10 am
to be honest it's confused me as well.
the loopout on 7 has sliders to control and measure with a readout at the bottom of the panel

the loopout controls on 8 - docked or undocked - are 2 dials that have their text cut off, and the percentage measurement? MUCH easier to read and make sense of in 7

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Oh the Loopout EFFECT !
Well, at the moment, the old Plugins most likely will not work or work partially, so i would suggest to use the native or the ones that will come soon and will be written for the new SDK.

As for the texts, authors need to update them,as the new SDK offers more tools e.g. offer short names that also report the values.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:33 am
well for me it's the Effect. for Nawty it might be different.

and I do understand the wait on effects authoring. hope dev team and writers have never ending supply of caffeine, and tylenol

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:43 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
wildcountryclub wrote :
well for me it's the Effect. for Nawty it might be different.

and I do understand the wait on effects authoring. hope dev team and writers have never ending supply of caffeine, and tylenol

Yeah its the effect for me as well...and you explained it perfectly...that's what I was trying to say :)

Mensajes Mon 19 May 14 @ 3:06 pm
ilav1m8ControlleristMember since 2014
Does Virtual DJ have the old Jog Wheel 'Loop_Out' & 'Loop_Move' that was in Virtual DJ 7. Not Loop Move using the Buttons, Loop Move using the Jog Wheel, ok. I wish Virtual DJ 8 had the CDJ/Vinyl function of the Pioneer CDJ's... If Virtual DJ 8 had the CDJ 1/8 Stutter with Jog Wheel Loop Move with the CDJ/Vinyl mode button on the DJDAD Touch Screen interface then, deadset DJs would be moving to Virtual DJ in droves just to manually DJ again.

Mensajes Tue 27 Dec 16 @ 11:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)