Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Pioneer DDJ sx & vdj 8 not working together that greatly.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Im pretty sure its in my settings its just lack of knowledge on how to do so i am guessing. lol.. but on deck one channel 1 the volume up & down fader does not work nor does the anything else like the bass the filter, gain treble , nor the mid. but the jog wheel works play & cue & even the strip search works. but on channel 2 the up & down volume fader works & so does everything else except for the strip search. the master volume does not work on the ddjs. so far as the strip search issue its the same issue with vdj 7 . but everything else works. & also since i downloaded vdj 8 my mac has been freezing a lot never had this issue until i downloaded it. not sure what is going on there. dont know if vdj 8 has anything to do with it or not. . but it started right after i downloaded it. but here is a image of what I'm working with. mavericks 10.9.2 any help on this would be great.. & for the most part loving vdj 8 - these issues. the looks are great the add ons. like the editors are great not sure how to use them yet so far like the track editor censor & such. sense i do a lot of gigs that kids are part of like weddings & such.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:20 am
ya ay maper ??????????

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:45 am
i have no idea about mappers lol nor where to get them.

Mensajes Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)