Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Issues with VDJ8 with CDJ-2000 HID

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey,

First of all thanks for the product well delivered, two nights and no crashes. Worth the wait :) I love the new sound engine and auto gain now works better than before - had to keep it turned off, for it somehow affected the balance of quiet and loud, didn't do that now.

I use CDJ-2000's in HID mode as controllers and there are a couple of issues so far, I'll update this thread as I get more experience with the new version.

1. When playing a mixtape (75 mins) the CDJ shows only 20 minutes. And counting down..
2. Even when not in Vinyl Mode, the song won't stop if I have something placed on top of the jog wheel. When I pick it up, the cue button works normally.
3. The jog wheel has become a lot more sensitive when compared to VDJ7, a slightest correction bends the song very quickly, hard to make those precise corrections now.
4. In VDJ7 when changing pitch range to WIDE, setting the pitch to, say, -28% and switching range back to +-6, you could bring the song back to 0%. Now, the adjustment has to be set while in WIDE. This disturbs the workflow at least for me, I liked it the way it was before. An opinion thing? :)

Here are the issues so far.

Thanks again for the best DJ software out there.

Mensajes Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:21 pm
Really very sensitive, V7 can Scratch , but V8 can‘t Scratch!!
I use HID Connect to PIONEER CDJ2000~CDJ2000NSX2,

Mensajes Sat 11 Mar 17 @ 6:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)