Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Sample Editor

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
SAMPLE EDITOR: In the manual, it says "The recorded Sample will be set in Loop Mode. Move the red left and right red markers in order to precisely define the phase of the Sample".

When I record a live sample. In the editor, there's couple small nodes, but their pretty much sticky to the ends.

I tried to move the left marker and right marker inwards to my desired length of the sample, but if I move them too much, they snap back. Is this normal?

When I drag a song into the sampler, then edit - then I get the bars to move in as far as I want to trim the sample.

Is the above normal behavior in 8?

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 4:23 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ah... if you're trying to alter the length of the sample, it's not the red markers you move, it's the blue vertical lines at either end of the waveform. The left red marker sets the phase (ie where the first downbeat is) and moving the one on the right tweaks the bpm, so by adjusting the two, you should be able to get things in sync.

One bug I've noticed though is that those blue trimming markers don't always appear, particularly if you've already saved the sample before then come back to it again.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:23 pm
980267Home userMember since 2016
dj hrad mix paid

Mensajes Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 5:42 am
I am trying to edit a track

I have loaded a full track in the sampler I now want to just sample 8 beats

How do I do it please

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 16 @ 8:36 pm

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 16 @ 9:46 pm
Dj vs vapi

Mensajes Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 9:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)