Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: VDJ 8 NS72 CLONE DECK ISSUE

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DEAR GENTS: when you try and clone a deck on vdj 8 it will only clone the deck if the opposite deck is stopped, it worked anytime using v7.4 also when you clone the deck it is lagging behind a bout an 1/8 to 1/2 of a beatcount. is this a known BUG, because. its important that clone_deck actually clones the opposite deck properly. please help if anyone has any input

Sincerely DJ Jamm

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:02 am
Also is Anybody else experiencing this problem ?

thanks Dj jamm

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 6:18 am
hello anyone ?
just wondering if i am the only one with this issue

JAMM

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 1:19 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
clone_deck works fine here , no matter if the other deck is paused or not. How exactly do you clone the deck ? Are you using the CLONE buttons from the Skin ?

As for the lagging, it could be related to the motorrized platters, trying to "catch" the speed. will have to check.

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 2:07 am
dj dad i updated to newst build and the clone feature works good now but the opposite deck has to be stopped in order for it to clone it , is this because of anything new .. also ck my post about a mapper needed for ns7 2 to clone deck 1 and 2

Mensajes Wed 28 May 14 @ 11:57 pm
clone deck feauture works perfect here. the other deck doesnt have to be stopped for it to work and it's on beat.

Mensajes Thu 29 May 14 @ 4:59 am
floyd what controller are you using, if its the ns7 II and it doesnt have to be stopped then please tell me whatyour mappings are

JAMM

Mensajes Thu 29 May 14 @ 11:28 pm
DJ GYMCPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I kind of have the same problem. On my N4 when I try to clone the deck on a 2building deck skin, it clones to all 4 instead of the other deck I'm using

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 12:53 pm
Oh! I thought i'm the only one using the NS7 II with VDJ. I'm using the clone-function as well from time to time. But not with the version 8 yet. Because of other problems with sound and the archive. But i'm glad, that i've found someone to share my experiences with the ns7.
...sorry for being a bit offtopic.

Mensajes Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 7:26 am
Yes I haven't did much digging yet, but when I use VDJ8.2 clone deck, it clones but the clone is moving faster (or slower) than the original. the controller pitch fader is at 0% on both tables.

Mensajes Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 7:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)