Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: VIDEO DRIVER STUCK ON INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4600 CARD - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a huge problem, No matter what I do I can't get V8 to open on my Nvidia GeForce GT 740M 2GB graphics card.

in options > it shows <> Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600, Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600

Click on it and theres no option to switch from Intel, even tried retyping and it still would take this.

I've set V8 in my NVIDIA global 3D settings to open with the NVIDIA GeForce Card as default and also set it to maximum performance and still can't get it to swap to this card.

In V7 you can change from Intel to NVIDIA easily by going into <> config > video...it comes up with default Intel HD card in the drop down window, You then have to untick hardware acceleration, then by ticking it again it jumps onto the Nvidia card, all you do is click activate and it opens straight away onto the second screen.

computer spec's is : HP Envy Win8 64bit OS, Intel (R) Core I7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 12GB RAM WITH DUAL GRAPHICS CARD

Can anyone help with this problem as it only seems to have become a problem with V8........ It is driving me crazy

Video's / Karaoke / Visuals all run very glitchy and jumpy and it wasn't like this in V7 and I think my computer is fairly capable of running this as you can see from the above spec.

Any ideas...........?

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:30 pm
Let me know when you get a resolution to this problem. I just posted about the exact same thing 24 hours ago.
Just updated and no change.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:14 pm
Here's hoping the Dev's / Mods already know about this problem and can sort it out

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:20 pm
Click on > options tick show advanced options typed acc in search

Changed skinDisableHWAccel No , Then changed it back to yes and seems to run better

The main thing what you have to make sure is that the external screen DOESN' T
Have a blue border round the edges if so put your mouse in the middle of the second screen and double click this until it goes on full screen and you see no border.

Try this seems to work for me, although it still shows two intel cards in the options under video it shows a full 1964 of videomaxmemory, whereas before it showed much less memory available......Happy Days running much better

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 6:58 pm
I have a Intel 4000 HD / Nvidia 620M
But Have similar issues in VDJ/options/Video/Video driver Intel 4000HD always shows.
However if I go to the NVidia icon on task bar it clearly shows VDJ8 as using the Nvidia GPU

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 10:01 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You could download and install this effect
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12763/FPS.html

Activate it on master output and you should see which video card is been use.

VDJ option always shows my intel 4000 as video card, but this FPS effect clearly shows that
my nVidia card is been used. So no problem.

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:48 am
thanks i will download and install the file.still shows my intel but shows memory @1967 & videos working fine on second screen so now need to try multiple screens in a venu. i will post again later

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:31 am
Same here: HD4000 shows in VDJ, but the Intel card redirects the videosignal to my GT650. It is hard to see anywhere while playing, but I know that 1080P video doesn't run smooth through the HD-card but works perfect with the GT.

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:50 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
as long as it shows the memory of the stronger card in the settings, it think it will work without any issue for the moment
The problem is known and sooner or later it will be fixed...;-)

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 4:09 am
I am using 4600 and also have the nividia 740. I change it in the nividia settings, were you can assign the 740 to VDJ8. Open the Nividia settings panel, click on 'manage 3d settings', and you can assign it there. But, I've been using this combo for months now and I like the 4600 results better.

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 5:33 am
All seems to be working with multiple screens thanks guys for all help & comments on this topic

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 10:13 am
- Win 8 64bit
- Intel HD4600 & Nvidia GT750m 2GB
- i7 1700MQ Quad
- 8GB ram

Having a similar issues. Cannot select the GT750 card and video struggling to keep up.

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 1:12 pm
Did you set vdj.exe in your nvidia panel to use the stronger card?

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:09 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
set extendet screen mode ( 2. Screen) as active ? (Win Button + P)

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:11 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
PachN wrote :
Did you set vdj.exe in your nvidia panel to use the stronger card?

Yes. I am having the same issue on 2 different machines. I can export video to any screen it just does not allow me to select the Nvidia card within config

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:33 pm
PachN wrote :
You could download and install this effect
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12763/FPS.html

Activate it on master output and you should see which video card is been use.

VDJ option always shows my intel 4000 as video card, but this FPS effect clearly shows that
my nVidia card is been used. So no problem.

Mensajes Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:37 pm
How do you exactly read the FPS plugin? Which line shows your secondary video card output?

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 2:50 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Check the entry VideoDriver in your (advanced) options in VDJ and post it here.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:58 am
Intel(r) he graphics 4600, intel(r) he graphics 4600

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 3:53 am
Do you have a 2nd Monitor connected and set your Desktop via Win+P to extended?

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 6:14 am
91%