Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: video fix on imac 21;5 vdj8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

when playing video w/ ddjsx and iMac vdj 8 would crash after mixing 5 or six videos UNTIL I WENT INTO OPTION VIDEO SELECT START VIDEO ON LOAD AND CHANGE IT FROM YES TO NO. THE CPU IS RUNING VERY LOW NOW LIKE 10 TO 20 PERCENT USING VDJ8 BROWSER DEFAUL SKIN FROM FROM SKIN ADD ONS.

Im gonna continue to test at home. i hope it works because i have been getting nothing but crashes until made this change

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 9:14 am
so far no crashes . if it runs stable i will purchase a second full license. i am now pumped up about vdj 8

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 10:03 am
KEVWEBNY wrote :
when playing video w/ ddjsx and iMac vdj 8 would crash after mixing 5 or six videos UNTIL I WENT INTO OPTION VIDEO SELECT START VIDEO ON LOAD AND CHANGE IT FROM YES TO NO. THE CPU IS RUNING VERY LOW NOW LIKE 10 TO 20 PERCENT USING VDJ8 BROWSER DEFAUL SKIN FROM FROM SKIN ADD ONS.

Im gonna continue to test at home. i hope it works because i have been getting nothing but crashes until made this change

Is this config working for anyone else?

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:41 am
KEVWEBNY wrote :
KEVWEBNY wrote :

I'm going to try this now to see if this works. In the mean time you guys should post your bugs here for the Mac: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/189906/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/VDJ8_for_Mac_(More_detailed_bug_reports).html

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:52 am
DJ Emergency wrote :
KEVWEBNY wrote :
KEVWEBNY wrote :

ok dj emergency let us know how it works for u

I'm going to try this now to see if this works. In the mean time you guys should post your bugs here for the Mac: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/189906/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/VDJ8_for_Mac_(More_detailed_bug_reports).html

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 11:54 am
Ok here is what I got after messing around with videos in VDJ8. (I haven't FULLY messed around with it until today...) and what I'm getting is for me the video mode runs A LOT better than just using audio files. (Haven't had a single crash or slow down during my less than 2 hour test.) Second is that I tried both options and they both don't show a difference to me. My advice would be to post your system specs into the post I just recommended above with a detailed report of this issue. Try to be as detailed as you can including all the solutions you have tried to solve this. I was really impressed with how well the videos worked and the only problem I had is when I backspin too fast that the video had a hard time keeping up with it. (I'll add this to the bugs.) Since we might have different hardware it could be due to something that's not coded right for your specs.

EDIT: you can also jot down what video codecs you were using while messing around with the video.)

Mensajes Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 1:17 pm
Watching this thread----still haven't figured out why videos start freezing with perfect video specs otherwise-I'm so frustrated!

Mensajes Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 5:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)