Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Controlling QLC+ DMX lighting program from VDJ8 via MIDI IAC Driver on Mac? - Page: 7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Nicotux wrote :
@bluescreen25
Badly no, can't receive pm with Home user account:

"Sorry, you don't have the necessary accreditations to view this page."

Let's have contact over email: bluescreen25@cave-live.info
I better can tell you testings

Mensajes Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 2:55 pm
Nicotux wrote :
I fixed your VS settings in a way to compile 64 bit versions and fixed the DMX flow bug and recompiled all 4 versions release Debug for both Arch

You'll find them in the special folder : /vdj/VDJArtnet/Testing/bluescreen25/

remember my internet is slow... and the full package is 69Mo

Both versions stable and fast. What do you think ? This as base source to add in little steps the new features ? Possible or too much work? Two columns first, then compile and test ?
Don't know if you have seen my email address. Would not blow up this thread until we have stable results.

Regards, Ralf

Mensajes Fri 08 Mar 19 @ 10:51 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Spurious send... deleted

Mensajes Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 1:51 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Sorry for late reco: VS update, slow-e-net, 3.5Go to download, System disk full, Windows update pending ...

"Both versions stable and fast. What do you think ? This as base source to add in little steps the new features ? Possible or too much work? Two columns first, then compile and test ?"

NOT STABLE ENOUGH. They stalls VDJ for 30s at start and crashes VDJ most of the time

But that is history. I finally fixed everything

The Version I test actually does
- not freeze VDJ at start
- not crash VDJ at end
- not run a thread when iddle
- not run a windows form when no config window is open
- allows multiple instances
- automatiqualy load a different config file when autostart from another deck - VDJartnet_0.conf for Master & AutoStart and VDJartnet_1.conf ... for other
- read presets from "defaultPresets.txt" file in AutoStart folder
- have 2 columns window
- Allows drag/drop undo...

BUTTONS Won't work as VDJ API does not allow it for non-audio and non-video plugins

I really think this one is a good start for simple single use.
I go on investigate on how to correctly handle multiple instances with no conflict in config window.

"Don't know if you have seen my email address. Would not blow up this thread until we have stable results."

I even try to send you a mail yesterday... but fail due to my e-net connection
retry now

Mensajes Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 2:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)