Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Portuguese Forum

Tema: not open virtual dj [CLOSED]

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello guys I have a problem in Virtual DJ. My clipbank opened normally, but now it does not open the error. This happens when I take the video file into a folder on PC. If I take the same file and Dexo souto desktop pc and open this file by clipbank, then he opens. I want it to work because they do not like to see my work files groves on the desktop. Can anyone help?

Mensajes Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 10:10 pm
Speedy53PRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2008
Sorry, this is a specific language forum. If you want help from the members, please post in portuguese.
However, if you want to express yourself in english, I suggest you to check your text again and don't use translators. I have a good english grasp, but your text is very confuse and not easy to understand.
And remember there are a lot of english spoken forums - as General Discussion, Technical Support - PC, Technical Support - Mac, etc. - which you can post your issue.
Also, you can submit a ticket in english to Support/Help and the Experienced VirtualDJ Support Team will be glad to help you.

[TOPIC CLOSED]

Mensajes Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 10:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)