Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual Dj 8 Infinity Video Rec mp4 OK ,but Virtual Dj 7 Rec video Crash ,in the same laptop ...Why?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I apologize, my written English is not very good, so I translated my Spanish text with the Bing translator.
My computer for Virtual Dj
ASUS N53S laptop

Intel i5 2450M 2.1 GHz
4 Gb Ram
NVIDIA Gt 630M 2 gb dedicated ram.
Intel HD 3000
Hard drive 500 gb 5400
2 TB external hard drive 3.0usb
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
Microsoft Security antivirus
K-Lite CodecPack
DivX 10
Virtual Dj 7 and Virtual Dj 8
Registry Tool 4
Screen TV by VGA connection

Hercules RMX2
Updated drivers for the Hercules RMX2

Set the operating system Windows 7 Pro 64 bit for best performance following Hercules RMX2 and Registry Tool for Nvidia manual.
Set up Virtual Dj 7 and Virtual Dj 8(ultima actualizacion 23/07/2014) to work with Nvidia 630 M 2 gb.
I have consulted several texts in the Forum and followed in their footsteps.

All the tests I've done have been made both with the Hercules RMX2 connected and disconnected from the laptop

The problem is that with Virtual Dj 8 Infinity I can burn perfectly in mp4.. video files without any interruption in the picture and good sound synchronization
But with Virtual Dj 7, there is no way, I have tried with all Codec Radius codecs, ffdshow, Divx, Xvid, microsoft video, with all the program did Crash, Restore/Shutdown ..... uninstalled and reinstalled the video codecs, changed the Registry Tool.

I've uninstalled the Virtual Dj's 7&8, I turned to install only Virtual Dj 7, and the problem persists.

They say that Virtual Dj 8 still isn't finished for and that gives problems with the updates... but my work me, in everything I want to do, so I am surprised much that on this new laptop for testing work me as it should the Virtual Dj 7, because in other bottom features portable video recording it can do without any problem.

If anyone of you have any answer to my problem, you appreciate their contribution.
Thank you all.

DJ Yayay2014... more Pro than ever

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 3:37 am
for sure is an issue with the codecs, VDJ 8 use native codecs, and VDJ 7 use the codecs of your system, like the ones available from Windows Media Player or others that you may have installed in the system.

if i'm not wrong, for proper and better MP4/H.264 decoding, you need CoreAVC codecs: http://www.corecodec.com/products/coreavc

also make sure your Video Drivers and Direct X are updated.

Mensajes Sat 26 Jul 14 @ 6:04 am
I use hp corei5 laptop 6gb ram, 700gb hardisk.when i rec video in virdj8 my system cant convert to avi,my virtual dj7 normally skip when i record.please why

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 7:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)