Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Automix loud noise before it mixes to next song

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I loaded my Tracks in Automix , and noticed when it hits the cue point at the end of the song it makes a lout noise , like your taking a needle off the record . Anyone else having this problem . I don't have my controller hooked up , just using mu internal sound card . Going to try this with my Controller tonight .

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 11:02 am
+1 for this, happens to me all the time when using automix for background music - not great for wedding guests during buffet etc scaring the crap out of em

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 2:22 pm
I noticed the same thing. I'm using RMX2. I went to audio settings and changed the option of RMX2 to Auto Detect I believe with the (WASAPI) word on it and the issue was corrected.

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 2:42 pm
same here in automix mode using Hercules 4-mx

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 2:56 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I had that happening once, but not with the latest couple of builds.

Mensajes Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 3:24 am
Having the same problem

Mensajes Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 9:41 am
Happened to me last night during background music. Serious static and volume distortion. Was totally unusable. First time I've attempted to use automix in v8.

Latest build. PC-Win8. VCI-400 via ASIO. 4 second fade. Remove silence.

Mensajes Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 11:30 am
I have had this issue on and off for a while using an ASIO card and automix even pre 8 but now the same on VDJ8 but not if I use automix with 2 decks - though mixing between 2 decks solves the sound issue it has created another in that automixed videos don't play the video just the sound after each mix which seems odd as video works is fine one deck automixing.
Sound distortion is odd breaking up of sound like needle skipping on a record - this is on a win 7 PC and as mentioned ASIO sound driver - on an new win 8.1 PC using on-board sound not ASIO I don't get the same so far on testing.

Best Regards

Doc

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 9:56 am

Still getting the same thing also happening , notice it does not happen in 7.4 I am running update 1907

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 11:22 am
I had this same 'Sound distortion is odd breaking up of sound like needle skipping on a record' yesterday. I had it once before. I don't know exact circumstances under which it happened. Duration was between 5 and 10 seconds I think. Could be a latency issue or a bug, but I am unable to reproduce it. Unable to reproduce but I am afraid it will happen again. Luckily it did not happen during a live session, because that would be a killer.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 12:17 pm
Yes, I get this as well. Also get it occasionally when I manually load a track into the opposite player.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 4:31 pm
skumlovePRO SubscriberMember since 2015
What is the solution????

Mensajes Sat 21 May 16 @ 7:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)