Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Surely....

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

enough, I had to buy it!! Will it turn out to be a good buy? mmmmmmm, needed to be able to cue up the songs and definitely a different skin.....kept feeling mad, glad I'm not epileptic!

Anyone any ideas how I can tweak my computer, I don't think it's going to well........doesn't seem as if a 2gig prcessor and 256mb Ram is enough to run dis sh1t. seems to struggle with other programs, with them I don't mind...with this I do!!!

ah well,
Liam

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 03 @ 9:28 pm
start by adding more ram :)

The recommended configuration is:
PIV 1.2 GhZ computer
1024x768 SVGA video
4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
512 MB RAM
20 MB free on the hard-drive

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 03 @ 9:59 pm
To add more Ram I need to make sure my motherboard will support it....how do I find out what make my board is?

Cheers in advance,
Liam

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 7:20 pm
just check to see if there is any space, if you dont know what ram looks like just search the net for "ram" and then look inside yours ;)

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 9:13 pm
None too fond of opening my computer - I have big hands....like shovels.!!

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 12:13 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
A shovel works.......

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 2:16 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Its real simple once you get inside to add ram, and I gather from the size of your cpu you have the ability to add ram. It will make a big difference. I run vdj on an 850 mhz amd athlon with 512 sdr ram. It runs ok...Could run better but I am satisfied with the performance for now. Time for me to update my pc. For you I think ram will do it. Also make sure all your drivers are up to date and do not run any other software while running it.

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 4:12 am
I run a duron 800 with 384 ram. Runs fine ... could run a bit better on a better cpu and DDR ram.

Running it with other programs is an absolute no-no.

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 6:56 am
Looks as if the shovels will be out shortly, a mate has 512mb of ram lying doing nothing - soon to be in me computer.....if I ever sober up!!

Thanks all,
Liam

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 3:10 pm
Sounds as tho most of u need to upgrade ure computers for better results.. i can run virtual dj and other programs at the same time and would hate not to be able to do that...

Dj Storm

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 11:30 am
*hic*....still drunk! Sort out soon - where can I update me drivers for stufF? *hic*

later,
Liam

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 5:23 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 6:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)