Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Bug Report : Problem with Sample Volumes when Using an Abelton Novation Launchpad Controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

My setup uses Virtual DJ with a Pioneer DDJ-ERGO controller, and I added my Abelton Novation Launchpad controller. When using the sampler on the lower right, the samples played come out at max volume. If I adjust the volume, either with the mouse of one of the wheels I have on the Pioneer, the sample plays at the selected volume. But, if I switch pages on the sampler, using either the keys on the Abelton, or simply clicking on the window, the sample sounds reset to max volume.

I am using Windows 8, both controllers are plugged USB directly into the laptop (no external USB hub). The Pioneer is being used as the main and headphone output via ASIO drivers.

Otherwise, I have had little problems with VDJ8! I like the improvements, especially the scaling of the font sizes. It would be nice to get my histories from VDJ7, but I can live without it for now.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 8:23 am
This is "by design".

Seems an odd decision to me, and others have mentioned it /complained about it too. We've asked for the behaviour to be changed.......but whether they will or not ???

Mensajes Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 8:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, this is by design. If you need your samples to play always at a certain volume level, open Sampler Editor for those samples, and adjust the Gain. You can also map a knob as sampler_volume_master, which controls the overall Sampler Output Volume.

The History files are imported automatically from ver 7 to ver 8, on first installation. If this didnt happen for you, you can still manually copy all your files from the Tracklisting folder and paste them to the History one (thats what version 8 uses)

Mensajes Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 4:56 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I mapped a custom knob as sampler_volume_master
The issue for me is that the level I set doesn't "stick"
I know it is only once each gig, but everytime I open VDJ8
the pot is at maximum and has to be readjusted.
Would be great if it "remembered" where I set the level formy next session.

Mensajes Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 8:37 am
Very Minor Issue: Video glitches out when using automix and a windows 10 user account control message comes up, (may only be when uninstalling a program from the windows control panel)

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 6:05 am
This thread is three years old. Please don't dig up dead threads.

Your post has got nothing to do with sample volumes. Why have you posted in this thread?

Mensajes Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 5:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)