Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: DDJ-sz Ddjsz setup and problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kiriliPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hey im done with ddj-sz and VDJ8 I have been online for weeks FB and here, I need help or im just returning DDj. I have qosmio x775 with win 8 and 2.40GHz service pack1, 6gb ram, 64 bit i5Intel with nvidia GeForce 560m gtx.
My problem is, when I have in ddj setting utility buffer size set on 256 the vdj freezes for ½ second, and continues to play after, it happens randomly no trigger would not tuch anything, and when I set it up to 1024 Sample I hear every 10,30 sec a pop or a crackle sound if I disconnect my ddjsz and sending sound to laptop speakers everything is fine no pauses or bad sound, please help me!

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 3:31 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Could you please provide screenshots of your asio driver panel an VDJ sound config?

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 3:44 am

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 9:39 am
I'm not sure if this also goes for the SZ, but with the SX you have to choose speaker + headphones.

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:22 am
It's a stand alone 4-channel mixer, and this setup is automatic

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:29 am
Well, as I already suspected... sorry, no further ideas. Wait for someone who owns a SZ.

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:41 am
Thanks for trying, i really hope I can resolve this

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:56 am
I notice that you have ultraLatency set to "no" and overclock to "yes"...

You should experiment with those. Try overclock set to "no" first. You should be able to get a much lower latency on kit like the SZ - maybe around 10ms or less.

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 1:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What you experience is clearly something that has to do with your computer performance.
You definitely need to go through this guide ... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20PC%20Performance%20Issues.html
and take a look at the Utilities in the Manual of the DDJ-SZ, there is a way to decrease the Midi interval frequency for the jogwheels (if all the above dont help)

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 3:02 pm
Thank you for responding, so I have done all the computer performance, i also run utility for the windows to run as little programs as possible, when I disconect ddj-sz, vdj works fine using on board sound card, once I switch to ddj-sz, and switch to sz problem comes back, also I noticed the led platters Reset every couple minutes..

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 4:11 pm

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 4:16 pm
Is there something like serato or other software mode?
If so, what mode are you using?

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:23 am
The thing is if I switch to ddj-sx it works fine, if i switch back to sz, i hear cracking, if i switch to v7.4 same problem..

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 9:55 am
The thing is if I switch to ddj-sx it works fine, if i switch back to sz, i hear cracking, if i switch to v7.4 same problem.. and if I'm not mistaken it has to be in serato mode

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 9:58 am
Update, So I found a problem it's my wireless card on my toshiba laptop, it's spiking and creates pops, and crackling sound every 30/40 seconds, i disabled it and it works fine now, but my ddj-sx working fine but ddj-sz sound pops and spikes, i wish I could find a way to change irq, or other way to have ability you still use wireless network...

Mensajes Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 7:50 pm
NDIS 6.20 driver is giving all the latency problems

Mensajes Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 12:04 pm
Have you got the latest firmware running on the Pioneer.

I had some issues with vdj8 which I couldn't resolve. So I uninstalled it, then done a fresh install all has worked fine since. That might be worth a try.

Mensajes Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 3:00 pm
Thanks, yes i do

Mensajes Sun 31 Aug 14 @ 5:49 pm
I had the same problem you are experiencing and apparently i believe its a issue with usb driver...I had an asus g750 rog completely max out in performance doing the same thing where the music pauses. I hate to say it but I traded it for a Macbook Pro and all issues are gone.

PS
When the DDJ SZ is working with VDJ8, Its a BEAST!!! I love IT!!!

Mensajes Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 4:59 pm
Bonjour, mon problème est le suivant je viens de m'acheter le dernier MacBook Pro et je n'arrive pas à installer le ddjsz.
pouvez vous m'indiquer la procédure à suivre.

merci beaucoup.

Mensajes Sun 05 Nov 17 @ 6:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)