Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: VDJ8 and M Audio Xponent Setup

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I hope this isn't a repeat of a question anyone else has asked. But how do I set up the Xponent to work with VDJ8? I can't get sound to come from the on board RCA jacks of the Xponent, and as of last night VDJ will recognize the Xponent, but the controller won't do anything. Any help possible would be awesome. I am DJ'ing two parties this weekend, and need my board.

Thanks,
Robert

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 11:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you on Windows ? Have you tried to re-install the MAudio ASIO drivers ?

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 4:26 pm
Mine works fine,it detectcs the soundcard automatically and ask me to use it ,ok and go. Check the settings for automatic audio device detection and re install the asio drivers I guess The version is 6.10in the m audio support and downloads section. My only issue is that when I try to close VDJ8 it freezes and had to force it to close. Any Ideas

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 9:53 am
hmm,I guess I missed this thread (been busy with my new Asus/Alienware/nvidia 3d vision setup) but...
to close vdj8 when using the xponent and its Asio drivers just press any button after clicking "X".I'm wondering though...are you using this with 4 deck swap mapping?is it running in left/right configuration? ...anyways I just got my 3rd xponent...and in great shape...cool....

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 4:23 pm
so it's plug and play?

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 7:08 pm
Jeeezzz ,have'nt used mine in ages.there was a issue with the 4 deck mapping after vdj 8 second or third update.otherwise it was good...

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 8:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)