Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Mix Lab VDJ 8 - Page: 3
DjOdzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DjOdz wrote :

in other versions of mixlab ,thereis a unload bottom for the track listed on the deck ,
where is the unload bottom in the beta version for 4 decks or in the skin pads for pioneer ddj sx2 ? sorry my en glish is bad

Mensajes Thu 16 Jun 16 @ 4:13 pm
Why are you posting here, if you are asking about other skins?

This thread is for discussion of the Mixlab skin update for VDJ 8. If you want to ask about unload buttons on other skins, you need to ask in the main skin forum.

Besides, if you really cannot manage without an unload button then you could simply add the command to a custom button.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 9:03 pm
no download ???????????????????????????

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 7:34 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's correct, no download for home licence users

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 7:43 am
brendafoControlleristMember since 2016
Hi my question pertaining to the Mixlab for VD 8 is this: why does the auto fader at the top of the skin not work when you click it to slide from one song and begin another...has this been completely disabled or am i missing something?
Thank you.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 2:47 am
Hi

In future you would get a faster response if you send me a direct message, as I only saw your post by chance today.

What part of the skin are you referring to? Please post a screen shot.

Is this some kind of an automix feature (I don't use automix)?

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 5:50 pm
I have the virtual dj le and I am still unable to download this skin?

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 8:31 pm
Well your user account is showing you as a "no license" home user, so you need to register your LE version to your account here.

Mensajes Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 8:41 pm
TakácsHome userMember since 2013
Hi! Mix Lab VDJ 8 can be purchased separately?

Mensajes Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 8:08 am
no. no it can not.

Mensajes Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 8:19 am
I would like to know how i config my pitch to not have a so fast changing of bpm

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 1:39 pm
Change the pitch range, using the + / - buttons above the pitch fader.

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 17 @ 4:46 pm
leu11PRO InfinityMember since 2008
i cant download the sking
Can you guys help me

Mensajes Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 3:35 am
How to download mix lab for 8 version

Mensajes Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 2:49 pm
Simple - buy a license.

Mensajes Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 3:10 pm
nice

Mensajes Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 6:16 pm
McDoc71PRO InfinityMember since 2017
groovindj wrote :
Change the pitch range, using the + / - buttons above the pitch fader.

I'm wondering how I can change the "amount" of the pitch change when you press the +/- buttons ?
On my old version of VDJ - it was set to only be like 1/2 a bpm but in VDJ8 it changes more like 5bpm.
I can't find a setting to change the amount of speed for the +/- tiny buttons.

I'm sure that its there and I'm just not seeing how to edit the amount of speed.

Thanks in advance for your help!

McDoc

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 9:37 am
not sure if you're talking about reset speed but there's that

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 12:45 pm
That's the "reset speed" - which determines how FAST the bpm resets back to "0" - or - the actual BPM of that song - once you have adjusted it faster or slower - and then want it back to no adjustment.

The 2 buttons I am asking about are the ones located right Above & Below that middle button labeled "reset" . . .

Close - very close - but on the Mixlab skin - look at the 3 buttons right in the middle - beside the BPM slider adjuster. 3 small buttons with no label on them - and when you hold the mouse over them - its just a bpm adjust button - which acts differently than the bpm "bend" +/- buttons at the bottom of the BPM slider.

McDoc71 wrote :
Trying to figure out how to adjust the BPM "bump" buttons. I know they are in the MixLab3 skin - not sure if they are in other skins.

I'm not talking about the temporary +/- "bend" at the bottom of the BPM slider . . . but rather on my MixLab skin - there are 3 small buttons off to the side of the BPM slider where the middle one brings the track slowly back to its natural BPM and is labeled "BPM Reset" - but the top or bottom "bump" the tempo slightly into a permanent new BPM to edge it up or down slightly.

Well - slightly is the problem . . . in my older version of VDJ (6) it would "bump" the tempo up or down by 1/2 a beat . . . but in VDJ8 - it moves it like 5 bpm at a time. I want to figure out how to set the value of the "bump" to a much smaller %.

Thank you in Advance for your help.

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 1:50 pm
I Absolutely LOVE the MixLab Skin. My favorite feature on that skin is the "BPM Bump" buttons next to the BPM adjust slider - that allows you to make micro adjustments to the BPM after you hit the "Sync" button - to get the mix absolutely perfect!

My only wish is that there was an option for a "Bright" version of the MixLab skin to use in a Daytime setting. I lose the cursor all the time and have to use my Subwoofer cover as a "sideline sunshine shade" apparatus just to see the screen on a sunny day :-)

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 2:14 pm
70%