Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 9
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ohshit wrote :
Fruit, can you make this happen in your skin: Just like the "Loop Out" effect when activated you see on the rhythm waveform the shaded part that will loop which you could either increase/decrease, can you do the same for "Slicer" and "Loop Roll" effects where you see the part that will be active?

Unfortunately, I believe I cannot handle those shades it is hardcoded.

djcel wrote :
Could you add a build version or a date of release in the comment field. It will be easier for people to update.

Of course :)

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 7:41 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks for all your help so far. I need your help to script a custom button.

A script to toggle between Vu meter and Level when a custom button is clicked with a mouse. The custom button illuminates when Level is on.

Regards .

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 9:39 am
Fruit wrote :
ohshit wrote :
Fruit, can you make this happen in your skin: Just like the "Loop Out" effect when activated you see on the rhythm waveform the shaded part that will loop which you could either increase/decrease, can you do the same for "Slicer" and "Loop Roll" effects where you see the part that will be active?

Unfortunately, I believe I cannot handle those shades it is hardcoded.

Sad

djcel wrote :
Could you add a build version or a date of release in the comment field. It will be easier for people to update.

Of course :)

Mensajes Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 9:41 am
ohshit wrote :
Thanks for all your help so far. I need your help to script a custom button.

A script to toggle between Vu meter and Level when a custom button is clicked with a mouse. The custom button illuminates when Level is on.

Regards .

Disregard this script for now I will use the mouse. thx

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 9:04 am
Sorry, the button's content would be :

toggle '@$v8bf_vu_source'

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 5:35 am
Thank you, kindly fruit you're great.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 6:08 pm
Hi Fuit any future plan to have an option to change rhythm waves from Monochrome to Neutral?

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 8:53 pm
Bit quiet on the FRUiT front lately, what's happening?, how far along are you on the new/ updated skin?

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 4:59 pm
cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when i use 2 deck mode with only one controller (CDJ-900) it always switches between 4 decks. But i ony see 2 Decks. Is this a problem of VDJ at itself, the mapping of the cdj or do you have the option to config the deck amount in your skin options?

Btw. I Love your customiziable V8 skin, but this is a serious issue for me.

Mensajes Fri 21 Aug 15 @ 7:18 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
cj-jan wrote :
when i use 2 deck mode with only one controller (CDJ-900) it always switches between 4 decks. But i ony see 2 Decks. Is this a problem of VDJ at itself, the mapping of the cdj or do you have the option to config the deck amount in your skin options?

Btw. I Love your customiziable V8 skin, but this is a serious issue for me.

Hi think it will be a problem of the mapping. I tried it with my numark ns7II and also with an american audio vms4, or amercian audio encore and it works.
Regards, Lokke

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 5:24 am
love this skin, great work. my only wish would be to adjust size of search pane for the songs. could be cause i have a 13" mac but its hard to see with my tired eyes

Mensajes Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 2:32 am
any fruit sighting?

Mensajes Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 2:36 am
Fruits MIA ?

Mensajes Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 12:01 am
lucas569 wrote :
Fruits MIA ?

hope Fruits ok, we all come together for the wonderful work hes done but i honestly hope hes in good health.

Mensajes Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 4:31 pm
Yes guys all is ok ^^ Sorry for the late I've had several things to do in my RL so it's taking longer than I thought.

Update coming soon, promised :)

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 12:31 pm
Fruit wrote :
Yes guys all is ok ^^ Sorry for the late I've had several things to do in my RL so it's taking longer than I thought.

Update coming soon, promised :)

Yaay, FRUiT's Alive

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 3:55 pm
@fruit
Happy to "see" you and good to know all is well. You are a great + to Virtual DJ.

Mensajes Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 3:58 pm
He's back!!!!!

Mensajes Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 2:50 am
Hi. Thank you for this skin. In 4 deck mode It shows the waveform of the active deck, but in 2 deck - only of two main decks. Is it possible to enable the display of waveforms of any active deck in 2 deck layout?

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 11:50 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Scriptor wrote :
Hi. Thank you for this skin. In 4 deck mode It shows the waveform of the active deck, but in 2 deck - only of two main decks. Is it possible to enable the display of waveforms of any active deck in 2 deck layout?

the tab for waveforms @ the top left

Mensajes Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 3:17 am
24%