Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 35
Disabling "Allow Browser Zoom" doesn't seem to work.
When I start to search it still expands the browser - kinda annoying if you use the mouse, and suddenly it goes away, and I'm afraid for pressing the deck, play button or stuff like that.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 18 @ 10:19 am
unavailable wrote :
Disabling "Allow Browser Zoom" doesn't seem to work.
When I start to search it still expands the browser - kinda annoying if you use the mouse, and suddenly it goes away, and I'm afraid for pressing the deck, play button or stuff like that.

Yes, I seem to have the same problem. For example, when going back and forth between the Sampler and the Side List, the Browser expands unnecessarily, and unwantingly (is that a word?), and I will have to wait a few seconds for the browser to collapse before I start working with it. Any solutions available? Thank you! V8 by Fruit, my favorite skin by the way. :)

Mensajes Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 11:12 am
Hi Guys, have you unchecked the Device Managed option above the Allow Browser Zoom ?
if not, try it, maybe it helps
best ray

Mensajes Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 12:39 pm
Hi, I need help please: how can I script a shorcut to pop up the (external) explorer window??
thank you

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 8:37 pm
show_window 'browserwindow'

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 8:56 pm
thanks, but nothing happens...
I want to pop this screen:

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 10:21 pm
Look in the skin XML. The code will be there.

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 10:26 pm
got it, thanks a lot

show_window 'external_browser'

Mensajes Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 10:32 pm
3 Decks & Sampler FRUiT Controller Skin

Thank you FRUiT your Skin is Great!

Mensajes Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 12:16 pm
raypitman wrote :
Hi Guys, have you unchecked the Device Managed option above the Allow Browser Zoom ?
if not, try it, maybe it helps
best ray

Hello raypitman...Thank you!! This has been bothering me for a long time now and was too lazy to ask for help...Ha ha! Your advice worked perfectly. So not only do you have to uncheck the "Allow Browser Zoom" but also the "Device Managed" option.

Mensajes Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 8:56 pm
@BootyMover,
you're welcome.
It's a known issue and I believe it's on FRUiTs todo list for the next update.
greetz
ray

Mensajes Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 10:40 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I was looking at DennyYo Hotwheel 2 rhythm waves. Can you kindly duplicate this rhythm waves. Its will help and be great for the visually impaired. Looks like open shutters with the 'ONE's' indicated with a bolder mark. Thanks FRUiT.

Mensajes Fri 26 Apr 19 @ 1:39 am
Hi everyone

I'm experiencing a problem with the waveform view

When I click on the wave (to go quickly to the end, or back to the start), it does nothing (and this is the only skin I get the trouble, the standard VDJ is fine)

I think this has been caused by a recent update because it worked few weeks ago, do you have the same problem ?

Thank you guys for the feedback !

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 6:56 pm
Are you using a 32 bit or 64 bit operating system?

I found that it doesn't work correctly on 64 bit but it's OK on 32 bit.

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 7:01 pm
I'm on Win 8.1 x64 :(

This is weird because it was functional when I played the last time (few weeks, i don' play really often) and I didn't change my OS since :D !

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 7:16 pm
If you have any 32 bit computers, try it on there just to confirm my suspicions.

On my 64 bit system, it was the same using either the 32 or 64 bit version of VDJ.

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 7:19 pm
My other laptop is also an x64 so i won't be able to check :(

Maybe there will be a patch in the next update of VDJ ? (I hope so because this is disturbing when you want to listen the breaks in tracks :s )

Thank you groovindj, I think we'll have to wait & see...

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 7:23 pm
It is very weird though, how the OS seems to be affecting something on one skin, and only on particular views (2 and 4 deck).

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 8:06 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
win 7 with 32 bit not able to forward the track using the mouse on this skin.

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 8:18 pm
It's just getting stranger and stranger, because klausmogensen reported that it works for him on W7 32 bit.

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 9:18 pm
92%