Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Sampler Custom Map for Denon MC6000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Anybody have the VJ8 Script to get the Sample buttons to fire a specific sample regardless of 'software' bank and position.
For example I always want my number 1 sampler button on left deck to fire a specific sampler slot regardless of which bank it's in.

By default the MC6000 will play (at least I think it is) the current visible software bank, followed by the position of the button

I can not get access to the VJ8 Scripts so need help on this please. Much appreciated. Thanks

Macbook Pro (mid 2012), Denon MC6000

Mensajes Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In order to play a specific sample from a specific bank, you need an action like...
sampler_bank 'theBankName' & sampler_pad x (where x is the slot number that the sample has in that Bank)
However, this will force that Bank to load as well.

Mensajes Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 9:02 am
djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
In order to play a specific sample from a specific bank, you need an action like...
sampler_bank 'theBankName' & sampler_pad x (where x is the slot number that the sample has in that Bank)
However, this will force that Bank to load as well.

Djdad, This worked perfectly! Thanks so much :) Do you know of anyone who I could pay to write a custom map for my Kontrol F1? Hope I'm not busting the board rules by asking that here...
either way, really appreciate your help...

Mensajes Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 3:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)