Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Manual Search mode won't disengage after use - Pioneer DDJ-WeGo - Virtual DJ 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When you use manual search (spinning jog dial while pressing shift), it does not disengage and return to Scratch or pitch bend mode until you exit the software and restart.

Mensajes Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 9:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to release the jog prior releasing the SHIFT button. Its a fallback of the "hardware" shift. Could be addressed though with a different mapping approach.

Mensajes Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 1:25 pm
Hi tried modifying the Controller Mappings under settings.

I choose my board Pioneer DDJ-WeGo and looked at the keys and actions.

I made a modification to the "JOG" key mapping, changed the action to "param_multiply 100% & jogwheel"

Setting the multiplier to 100% returns the normal speed to the jog wheel after it was changed by the "JOG_SEARCH" action was called that changes the job dial speed to be 400% while searching.

Hope this helps someone else.

Mensajes Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 5:00 pm
Paw85Home userMember since 2017
I just got an used DDJ-WEGO(1) two days ago and was suffering from same issue of it being stuck in Search mode.
However, the two suggested solution above did not solve the issue, it was still stuck in search mode but at 100%, function did not return to original function.
I spent the last two days trying to figure out what was wrong with the standard mapping for the controller and I figured it out!

I hope people that get here from search function will see this and gain back proper control of their DDJ-WEGO controller in Virtual DJ!

Go into SETTINGS -> CONTROLLER and change these midi mapping settings:
Function JOG - touchwheel (in case you used the incorrect solution written in the post above, this changes it back to default values)
Function JOG TOUCH - touchwheel_touch & wheel_mode 'jog' while_pressed (this returns the function of the touch wheel to the proper mode)

This should solve the issue completely, and I hope the Virtual DJ team will change the default mapping to this since the default mapping seems broken.

Mensajes Fri 13 Jan 17 @ 5:02 pm

Mensajes Thu 25 Jan 18 @ 10:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)