Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DDJ-ERGO Can record but having issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If i set my options for sound to come through the controller and therefore the headphone jack (so i can mix without bothering the fam). is there a way i can record like this, so far ive learned through the forums that i can only record in wav. format, so that is nto the problem, all i get is static like its only recording from the mic jack, even though theres nothing plugged into it, and i dont have the mic setting enabled in the audio configurations. out of ideas, plz help

Mensajes Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 11:12 pm
problem half-way fixed.....still getting weird settings when it comes to the headphones...but...at least i can record now

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 6:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The default pre-defined audio configuration (with Headphones & Master) should allow you to record fine, without any other adjustment, by just using the REC button in the MASTER panel of the default skin or the RECORD page of Config.
I suppose you are using the Ergo with version 8, right ?

what are the issues you re having with the Headphones ?
Just in case the issue is low volume, try to use a different USB cable and relaunch.

Are you trying to record the MIC/AUX input as well ?

Maybe this guide will help too .. http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Pioneer%20DDJ%20Ergo%20-%20VirtualDJ%208%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

Mensajes Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 7:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)