Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Login won't work, window disappears

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

As the title says, nothing to do with internet connection, I simply try to login, and the window goes away and does nothing, doesn't even log me in, I'm beginning to get really irritated. Can any help?

Mensajes Tue 20 Jan 15 @ 11:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So the Login window appears for a moment and then goes away or it first allows you to type your account credentials ?
Can you post a screenshot of the LICENSES tab of Config ?

Mensajes Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 12:15 am
I am having the same issue, I purchased a controller license for my Numark MIXTRACK EDGE and I can't log in to activate it on Virtual DJ 8. I am running Mac OS X 10.10.1 When I click the option to log in with my Google ID, all I get is a blank screen and nothing happens. Even if I try to login in with a Virtual DJ account it says I am not connected to the internet and that it cannot contact the Virtual DJ Servers. What Do I DO?

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 10:44 am
Quote :
What Do I DO?

You may need to clean up your hosts file. There's a util in the download section for doing this, called Fix VirtualDJ Hosts.

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 10:49 am
The Fix Hosts download solved the problem, I thank you very much!!

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 11:36 am
I tried and all I get it "Hosts file not changed." If I enter my login and password, the Window for logging in goes away and it stays as "Not logged in". I've tried searching the forums and have only come to two conclusions; the software required by the DJ/KJ company hiring me is complete crap, and has horrible customer service to boot. If I enter an incorrect password, it works to tell me the password is wrong. If I enter the right one, it doesn't log in. So...yeah. Crap!!!!

Mensajes Mon 13 Jun 16 @ 2:59 pm
The same thing happened to me the fix tool will not work, and when I try to login it just closes the window and doesn't login

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 16 @ 4:38 pm
What option are you choosing on the login screen? Your forum name and password, Facebook, Microsoft or Google?

With Facebook, Microsoft or Google, those email addresses need to be linked to your account here first so they're associated with you.

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 16 @ 11:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)