Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: VirtualDJ automatic update failed, do you want to try again?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

krn3kiPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Currently I have version 2191.967 installed and when I open VDJ, I get a popup message for automatic update. However, it fails everytime and I get error "VirtualDJ automatic update failed, do you want to try again?". Is it the same if I update it manually? Which version should I install?

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 8:40 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please check if there is a virtualdj.exe process running in the taskmanager.
If so, kill it and then try again.

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 10:08 am
krn3kiPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Rebooting fixed the problem :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 4:57 pm
I also have this problem, for the last three updates of VDJ 8 I`ve had to uninstall & reinstall, just got the latest update today, I really don`t want to keep doing this. The solution suggested doesn`t work for me, I`ve been told it might be a corrupt settings file in the VDJ folder does anyone know how to solve it please.

Mensajes Thu 07 May 15 @ 9:52 am
Delete, or if you don't want to delete, rename your settings.xml to something else.
It will be recreated by VDJ once VDJ is started.

The location of the settings file is .../Documents/VirtualDJ

Mensajes Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:52 am
Do you mean Delete Just the settings file then uninstall & reinstall VDJ

Mensajes Fri 08 May 15 @ 5:59 am
Just delete the settings file and open VDJ.
It should now be able to autoupdate.
No need for a reinstallation.

Mensajes Fri 08 May 15 @ 8:46 am
PachN, I've Reinstalled it for the update & then deleted setting file has you said, I'll have to wait for the next update to see if its fixed Thanks for your help

Mensajes Fri 08 May 15 @ 8:55 am
nimodjPRO InfinityMember since 2012
why the virtual dj 8 have problem not work very good? i was have old virtual 8 its work good but when it update self then new version of virtual dj work shit :( for example i try to make my play list. i listen the song witch is good i give raiting witche not good song then i delet. when i listen and same time i delete song its delete to song when i press another song for listen its cleose and restart self i dont know why its dose do this it was work good till updateshelf . i play music for people i work very big club in turkey i scared to use virtual dj now help me please... ur new update is work very bad...

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 3:11 pm
So since day one I too have been having issues with the Auto update not working and it is exactly what a lot of people have been saying. My MAudio 1010LT Delta card in my desktop system is not letting go of the VDJ8 process, it is nothing for me to have 4 or 5 going at the same time because of closing and reopening VDJ8.

You can manually kill all but the last one, so when you start VDJ8 up again you end up with a minimum of 2 instances running at all times. Apparently this issue is ranging over several MAudio devices. I have sent a a message to MAudio, waiting to see if they will even answer me since my audio card is so old.

Open your task manager and watch what happens when you close and open VDJ8

My work around so far is to disable the audio device in device manager restart the computer then VDJ8 update will update perfectly. You will get a warning there is no audio card just ignore it until the update is finished, close VDJ8, enable your audio card, restarting the computer may be necessary for some, but it was not for me, restart VDJ8 and thus the time machine will be restored to perfect working order again. After all that it go right back to running multiple instances again. So at worst world you will only have to do this procedure once a month.

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 10:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)