Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Name of the sample over several lines

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

routryHome userMember since 2009
Hello,
Sorry for my English
At the request of a friend I created it on the basis of VMS4Pro, with a SKIN Browser Right and a sampler below 4 Desks (left).
I injected him in the xml ten set:
<choice name = "SET ACAPELLA 4" action = "button_select 'samples' & 1 sampler load '. L: \ AREA SAMPLES \ ZONE JINGLES ACAPELLA \ 19 Your ears NENT not believe their yeux.mp3' sampler & 2 load etc, etc. ...
<choice name = "19. Your ears NENT not believe their eyes" />
I wished to know how to a title (NEET 19. Your ears will not believe their eyes) of sample appears on 2 or 3 lines as in the integrated sampler at browers VDJ.
As a guide:
VDJ7
\ n: Line break
\ r: Carriage return
% yy: Will the online yy
% xx, yy Go to the line xx, yy position

I do not know how to interpret it.

I summarize
Down the original sampler VDJ, the title of the sample loaded and 2-line, it is fixed.
The sampler that I created myself the title appears at the bottom of the sample on a line and to read the full title I put align = "center" scroll = "yes", but I want to leave it fixed display scroll = "no" and that it return to the line to be displayed on 2 or 3 lines.

Thank you all for your responses

Mensajes Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 8:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can use the \n to get a new line, but there is no way to split a big preset text to more than 1 line.
so if e.g. the %Title of a song needs to go into 2 lines (too big to fit in one line), you simply cant do this.
But you could have ..
format="mpla mpla text for line 1\n more blah blah text for line2"

Mensajes Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 4:05 pm
Hello djdad ,
I draw your attention to the fact whether the sampler with 12 slots and not the desks.
So I face the loading of the sound sample and his name.

This forces me to write in the XML
<text font="arial greek" size="18" align="center" scroll="no" format="19. Happy \n Birthday"/>
instead of
<text font="arial greek" size="18" align="center" scroll="yes" format="`get sample_slot_name 1`"/>

Thank you

Mensajes Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 8:27 am
Not sure if i understand what you mean, but i ll give another shot, even though i think i was clear enough.

the 1st script (with Happy Birthday) is possible to split in multiple lines. So if you have a certain text , you can split it in multiple lines using \n
the 2nd script (using get_sampler_name x or any other action) cannot be placed in multiple lines.

Mensajes Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 7:03 pm
Djdad thank you,

By using
<text font="arial greek" size="18" align="center" scroll="no" format="TXT 1 for line 1\n TXT 2 for line 2"/>

\n = little square and not going to the line

an idea ?
Thank you

Mensajes Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 8:54 am
You have version="8" at the top line of your skin, and you are using version 8 , right ?
Oh and something else, if you use e.g. size="15" for the text, and need 2 lines, you need to set height at least 2xsize so height="30" for this example.

I think the \n never worked for version 7

Mensajes Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 2:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)