Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems logging in to VDJ server

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi. I just bought a VDJ 8 license for my JB Systems DJ Kontrol 3 and I can't log in to my VDJ account internally to use my license. When I put in my login details it says "We cannot connect to Virtual DJ servers. Please make sure you are connected to the internet". My internet connection is fine so I don't understand why its failing to log in. This feels like a rip-off cause I paid a lot of money for this license and now I can't use it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 10:09 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 1:01 pm
When I run it it says "Host files not changed"... What else can I try?

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 2:08 pm
Where are you connecting from?

I suggest that you try connecting from somewhere else (another provider/line) to see if that's the issue, and also try connecting from another computer - not your computer or at your location. Just remember to log out of the other computer, to prevent anyone else using VDJ with your details.

In other words, try to discover if it's your computer or your connection that's the issue.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 2:25 pm
I used another network and I was able to login. My controller works fine now. Thanks for the advice, but I do however suggest that VDJ reconsiders taking away serial numbers for its products and only allowing activation to happen by logging in online. The internet always has some sort of problem (such as the one I faced) so there must be alternative ways to activate the product manually.

Mensajes Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 12:50 pm
Hi! I have a problem with Virtual DJ. I recently purchased controller Pioneer XDJ-R1. At the bottom of the controller serial number for Virtual DJ Limited Edition, but the CD was not included. After you install Virtual DJ from the official website I entered my serial number. But the program works only 10 minutes. Please help me! Thank you!

Mensajes Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 7:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
LE users need to either visit their Account (My Licenses tab) or this page http://www.virtualdj.com/le/ and enter thei LE serial and install LE version.
Particularly for XDJ-R1, you will have the option to download and install both version 7 and 8 LE.

Please do not hijack this topic to post something irrelevant. Open a new topic in case you have any issues following the above.

Mensajes Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 7:36 am
I installed Virtual DJ LE 8 by reference http://www.virtualdj.com/le. But the program still requires download license PRO FULL, otherwise it works only 10 . What do I do?

Mensajes Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 8:04 am
You need to log in to VDJ, using your forum username and password*, so that VDJ knows you have a license.

For that to work, your license needs to be registered on your forum account page, and your email address also has to be registered on your forum account.

* You can also log in using Google or Microsoft email addresses, if they are registered to your forum account.

Mensajes Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 8:29 am
DJ_Rich59 wrote :
I installed Virtual DJ LE 8 by reference http://www.virtualdj.com/le. But the program still requires download license PRO FULL, otherwise it works only 10 . What do I do?

Advised not to continue on this topic but anyways...
Do you see the VirtualDJ LE license in the Settings-->LICENSES tab ?
If not, use the Enter Keycode button to enter.
If still times out after 10 mins, make sure you have the LE mode selected from LICENSES tab

Mensajes Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 9:04 am
Hi. I just bought a VDJ 8 pro infinity license and I can't log in to my VDJ account When I put in my login details it says " cannot connect to the servers. Please make sure that you have an internet connection". My internet connection is fine so I don't understand why its failing to log in. This feels like a rip-off cause I paid a lot of money for this license and now I can't use it. PLEASE HELP!! ASAP

Mensajes Sat 01 Dec 18 @ 10:18 pm
@user16283723 , Some issue in your Host files, probably due to a previously "unofficial" copy of VirtualDJ. Please contact Support and you will be offered a solution.

Mensajes Sat 01 Dec 18 @ 10:37 pm
Hi. I just downloaded the Virtual Dj 2018 and purchased a DDJ SB3 License. I am unable to connect to the VDJ server to login. Advice please.

Mensajes Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 5:51 am
Movious wrote :
Hi. I just downloaded the Virtual Dj 2018 and purchased a DDJ SB3 License. I am unable to connect to the VDJ server to login. Advice please.

Most common reason is that you've previously had a cracked version installed that has messed up your network settings

In that case try one of the hosts tools in the add on section, and see if that fixes your network

Mensajes Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 8:11 am
Hello, I'm trying to connect my virtual DJ to the internet but it keeps giving me the message cannot connect to servers what do I do

Mensajes Wed 18 Sep 19 @ 8:21 am
Read the thread.....

Mensajes Wed 18 Sep 19 @ 11:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)