Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 8 not updating to build 2441

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kjab93PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Every time I click "yes" on the update offer to Build 2441, Virtual DJ bring the message back without update putting the update offer in an endless loop unless I hit "no" on the update. Please let me know what's going on here.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 11:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
goto /Documents/VirtualDJ/Cache folder and delete any temporary downloaded file of VirtualDJ. Open VirtualDJ 8 after that and try again.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 11:53 pm
kjab93PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I was greeted with the update prompt again. I hit yes. The software restarted and then brought the prompt again. It continues in the endless loop unless I say click no to the prompt.

Mensajes Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 2:03 am
I have Virtual DJ 8. Every time i disconnect and reconnect it says Your Virtual DJ has just been updated, do you want to use the new version now I click on Yes. It is every day of every hour this message appears. I think the last updates from months back must have got corrupted because i had problems with my Router. Is there a way of forcing an update, or uninstalling an update to correct this? Can it be done manually?

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 4:33 pm

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 6:08 pm
Just to say thank you to Groovindj it worked well. I get a lot of adverts in the right pane of virtual DJ. I have ran the likes of antivirus and crap cleaner and malware. Is it normal for adverts to come through, and can they be removed somehow?

Mensajes Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 5:35 pm
user12183762 wrote :
Every time I click "yes" on the update offer to Build 2441, Virtual DJ bring the message back without update putting the update offer in an endless loop unless I hit "no" on the update. Please let me know what's going on here.

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 12:04 am
brightspark wrote :
Is it normal for adverts to come through, and can they be removed somehow?

Yes it is normal for the free home version of VDJ to display adverts. They can be removed simply by purchasing a VDJ license.

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 12:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)