Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: virtual dj with numark nv running sluggish

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

so last night, after work I was streaming a bit with my numark nv and virtual dj and everything was working completely fine. Then go to do the exact same this morning, and suddently I'm having all sorts of problems with virtual dj even responding. Program is running incredibly sluggish, have the time the screens on my numark nv aren't even reflecting anything I'm doing in virtual dj. Nothing has changed, I've not installed anything, uninstalled anything, basically turned my computer off went to sleep, then turn it on this morning and can't really even use it because it sometimes takes 30 seconds for virtual dj to even respond, and up to a minute for my displays on my numark nv to even update if they even will. I use content unlimited so that's about the only thing I could see possibly conflicting.

I have a gig Saturday and use Virtual Dj with my numark nv during my breaks but I guess I'm going to have to try and find an alternative solution? Virtual DJ is so sluggish that I can't really even get into the settings to see if maybe something is screwed up but how it got screwed up I don't know.

It's something with virtualdj because when I disconnect my numark it still acts the same way. Now it just crashed and I can't even manually shut it down in my task manager so looks like i'll have to restart to try and even get it to load again, ridiculous.

Mensajes Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 3:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you are using windows 10, make sure you update your video card drivers. It is possible a driver that is not ready for windows 10 yet causes the video driver to crash and vdj having to re-initialize.

Mensajes Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 3:34 pm
already have, i got virtualdj to finally work without all the sluggishness but something's now corrupted in my numark nv and i can't get the firmware to reinstall....not really sure what caused this. Worked fine last night.

Mensajes Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 4:08 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Please , give me feedback .It is good controller Numark NV ? Problems? I can buy Numark NV or better look other controllers .

Mensajes Sun 01 Nov 15 @ 3:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Numark NV works fine with VirtualDJ. If there are any issues with performance, then probably those come from hardware conflicts with its drivers (in most cases Bluetooth, wifi)

Mensajes Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 4:44 pm
typically it does, but for whatever reason every so often the displays on the numark nv start to conflict with virtual dj. Results in the screen appearing to update maybe once every 3 seconds. Hadn't had a problem with it after reflashing the firmware last year but went to use it again this afternoon and the slug bug was back again. I run my numark nv with dual monitors and use it while streaming music or gaming on occasion. Problem is I don't remember how I fixed it last time so I've spent the past 3 hours troubleshooting and still no solution. It was built around serato so I don't know what corrupts the thing but when it gets this bug, it does it in virtual dj, traktor and serato.

Steer clear of the original. Think they've got the 2 out now so probably whatever was wrong they fixed.

Mensajes Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 10:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)