Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: DDJ-SZ Loop In/Out

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I asked this earlier regarding 8.1 and never received an answer and was wondering if this issue has been addressed:

I upgraded to 8.1 and have a Pioneer DDJ-SZ. When using the In and Out Buttons to create a loop, the In will engage fine, the Out will create the loop, however when trying to exit a loop, the out button will not disengage the loop. It will now blink when pressing it, and if the jog dial is moved while the Out button is blinking, it will readjust the loop even with the Autoloop engaged. I have to press the Autoloop button to exit the loop, when all I used to do was press the Out button to Exit. This did not occur in 8.0. I am using the default VDJ 8.0 skin. I can mouse click on the Out button on the skin to disengage the loop, but seems like some type of mapping feature got messed up in the latest release.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jan 16 @ 1:14 am
This is the standard behavior of all Pioneer gear (pressing the loop out button while in loop adjusts the loop out point)
You can either press autoloop button to exit the loop, or SHIFT+ Loop out which as you will see on your controller is marked as EXIT/RELOOP

In case you want to use the loop out button to exit the loop, simply change the mapping of the button to:
loop ? loop : loop_out

PS: In the next public build (or the one right after it) the mapper of SZ will be updated to include color hotcues code.
So, if you change the mapping of loop out button now and you start using a custom mapper remember to test the factory default mapper after each one of the following 2 updates.
Once you get the new factory mapper with colored hotcues change your "loop out" button mapping again so that you have the new mapper with your own tweak.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jan 16 @ 7:12 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
".....PS: In the next public build (or the one right after it) the mapper of SZ will be updated to include color hotcues code"....

Yeah!!! Whoehoehoehoe !!

Mensajes Sat 23 Jan 16 @ 1:09 pm
Are We there yet?

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:32 pm
Where ?

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:54 pm
Permanent Hot Cue colors for DDJSZ?

Mensajes Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 12:18 am
Yes we are

Mensajes Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 10:01 pm
Yep, I got it working. Hopefully I do not have to redo allover again the next time a new update comes out. Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 6:17 pm
help me guys download for me gemini slate 2 virtual dj 8 mappers
this z ma mail xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Moderated
will b grate ful

Mensajes Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 10:13 am
Please don't ask anyone to send you files that you are not entitled to have.
Also Gemini Slate is not supported officially at this point from VirtualDj.

Finally please don't hijack other threads. This thread has nothing to do with Gemini Slate. This thread is about the behavior of loop buttons on Pioneer DDJ-SZ controller.

Thank you!

Mensajes Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 11:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)