Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Mapping Lern Funktion for VSTs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I wish a Midi Mapping Lern Funktion for VST Effecte ;-)
Greatings Dani

Mensajes Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 12:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
this would only need a skin panel with loads of custom dials on it, move the dial on the vst interface and see which custom dial moves.

i use a simple vst host to get my slider numbers.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 3:42 pm
A pair of sliders have I mapped.
But VDJ recognizes many buttons as a slider.
How can I make this mapping as Effect button.
Effect buttons from the VST effect would have to be recognized in VDJ as knobs, and not as a slider.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 4:36 pm
It's not VIrtualDj's fault. It's how the VST effect is written/compiled. Several VST effects use float as a switch parameter instead of Boolean. They may represent it as a switch on their GUI but internally it's still a knob / slider.
All VST hosts will treat these the same if you map the parameters instead of calling the VST's GUI

Mensajes Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 2:18 am
And what can I do now?
When I will the Buttons from the VSTs map to the Buttons of my Controller Pads.

Mensajes Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 10:04 am
You CAN map them:
effect_slider 'myVSTEffect' 1 0 ? effect_slider 'myVSTEffect' 1 1.0 : effect_slider 'myVSTEffect' 1 0

This mapping will toggle effect slider (knob) 1 of your VST effect to 0 (closed) and 1.0 (open)

So for instance you could use:
effect_slider 'Bahaus' 5 0 ? effect_slider 'Bahaus' 5 1.0 : effect_slider 'Bahaus' 5 0

This changes the fifth slider (as seen by VirtualDj) to 0 and 1 acting as a switch

Mensajes Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 4:12 pm
Ah ok .
But why do not you take 0% and 100%? So Example:
effect 'Bahaus' slider 17 0%? effect 'Bahaus' slider 17 100%: effect 'Bahaus' slider 17 0%
Is there a difference?
is working also

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 9:31 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
they're the same thing

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 7:44 pm
OK.
Prima, it works now so far.
Thank you, again a bit more knowledge :-)
But it would still Practical when Atomix would integrate the learning function for the plugins.
Then you would not look for certain VSTs each Slider and Button, and try which it is.
Geatz Dani

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 8:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)