Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 8.1 shuts off after a minute or so

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

New problem for me. Accepted an update this morning for 8.1.2828 Now, after 1 or 2 minutes of play, the program closes.

This happens with MC6000 controller and without. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. Still happens.

Pro-Infinity license and Windows 10 on the lappy. Never a problem til now. Advise with help to analyse?

Mensajes Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 11:19 pm
Same here...I am not sure what's up with that last update but this didn't begin until I downloaded it. I have a gig on Friday, hopefully this is resolved prior to then.

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 12:59 am
R3TRO1PRO InfinityMember since 2013
yup me to the program is playing one song for a min or so and just closes on me

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 3:53 am
Try updating to 2832...

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 1:30 pm
eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I ran 2828 all weekend, no issues. Updated to 2832, ran 3 or 4 songs on 2 laptops with no stop in play. So, as mentioned, update to 2832 and hopefully that will clear your issue.

Thanks for your post though. That's what made me check to make sure I had no problems.

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 3:26 pm

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 3:28 pm
rcoleControlleristMember since 2010
Same problem here with the new update 2828. Seen a comment below with update 2832. I haven't seen the update for that. Just a note, not upset but just putting in my input because this one is definitely corrupted.

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 7:05 pm

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 7:26 pm
rcoleControlleristMember since 2010
Thanks eriedj

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 8:15 pm
I still had an install file for the last version of 8.0 I downloaded. Running that works fine. Gonna go backwards for this weekend. 4 gigs. VDJ staff, I put in a trouble report yesterday

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 9:24 pm

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 1:57 am
R3TRO1PRO InfinityMember since 2013
hello has there been an issue with virtual dj glitching and freezing on them? my laptop specs
asus latop 500gb of hard drive space 8 gigs of ram i7 processor with hd 5000 graphics card along with nvidia geforce graphics card pioneer ddj sz for my controller
but to the problem every time i use the program for some reason it freezes on me and the sound cuts out when it does so ive uninstalled numerous programs like abelton and other programs that might make it glitch i also uninstalled my old controllers drivers from my laptop as well like drivers etc. i also uninstalled vdj8 and reinstalled it on my laptop my firmware and drivers are up to date to pioneers specs when i use serato and traktor its never glitches or freezes on me its just vdj why is this ive already checks update to my bios and other programs went into my device manager and tried to update other drivers in there to but every thing is all up to date ive even changed usb cables from the SZ to my laptop thinking if that might be it but still freezes and sound cuts off
is this a known issue with the sz and vdj ive had other controllers by pionner and numark never had an issue like this one please help thanks

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 8:36 pm
I have virtual DJ 8 and I have hey Hercules DJ instinct p8 controller I recently have problems with virtualdj shutting down once booted and I play one song at a play for a few seconds and then it does this shutdown it's so and I know that it's only when I'm in Virtual when I come out of virtual to the computer will not shut down and works perfectly so it's something in Virtual I just want to know what can I do cuz I'm into music Big Time thank you and happy New Year I recently have problems with Virtual DJ shutting down once booted am I play one thing at a pay-per-view second and then that is shut down and so and I know that it's only when I'm in virtual when I come out of her to do the computer will not shut down to work perfectly so something in virtual I just want to know what can I do cuz I'm into music big time thank you and happy New Year

Mensajes Sat 11 Jan 20 @ 5:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)