Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: MIDI LATENCY ISSUES

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

On the pioneer decks and controllers somehow the scratch doesn't seem as accurate as it should be even with adjusted jog settings and latency set to 5.8ms 24bit. I also notice that browsing becomes sluggish after prolonged use. Searching for a track takes a while to narrow down search and refresh browser like lag.

System specs
i5 Sony
8gb ram
Radeon graphics

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 3:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you try with the latest Early Access build 2832 ?

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 5:37 pm
djdad wrote :

I will do tonight

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 7:57 pm
djdad wrote :

Browser still takes a while to refresh after extended usage of midi controllers. First 30 mins are fine but browsing slows down after a while like there is a memory leak. I do not get audio dropouts just the browser taking a while to update results

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 4:54 pm
Aee you using the internal HD or an external HD?

I've noticed this slow down but figured it was because I use an external HD.

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 7:47 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Aee you using the internal HD or an external HD?

I've noticed this slow down but figured it was because I use an external HD.

I'm using internal SSD

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 9:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
First seen field is selected/visible ?
If Yes, can you try without it ?

Mensajes Fri 05 Feb 16 @ 10:01 pm
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
On the pioneer decks and controllers somehow the scratch doesn't seem as accurate as it should be even with adjusted jog settings and latency set to 5.8ms 24bit. I also notice that browsing becomes sluggish after prolonged use. Searching for a track takes a while to narrow down search and refresh browser like lag.

System specs
i5 Sony
8gb ram
Radeon graphics

Set latency to 1ms

Mensajes Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 10:33 pm
There are advanced options concerning exactly scratching. Something like spin up or spin down or at least spin something... Take a look ;)

I hate lag too. I always tell my bro his PC lags before he beats me at a video game hehe....

Lower latency for your ASIO drivers, then tweak the advanced scratching options to your liking.

Mensajes Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 11:06 pm
Read too fast. it might be a disk tweaking issue. I don't have ssd, but as I'd like to upgrade I did some research, and to my surprise found many threads concerning lag/spiking issues with SSD.

In this link, maybe you'll find some hints at solving the issue... it's not much info, but a few anecdotes I found interesting.
http://superuser.com/questions/488782/intel-ssd-330-lags-on-windows-8

Mensajes Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 4:48 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)