Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: mc6000mk \ virtual dj problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi...I use the latest virtual dj software and a Denon mc6000mk2 controller.
I'm having troublesome issues lately regarding driver connection.
when I plug in my controller, vdj is reporting ''asio driver failed to load. This problem has been getting worse recently.
vdj must be recognising the mc6k being plugged in as it gives me a couple of drivers to chose from....asio and wasi ( I think it is) but just no connection.
last night I had to abandon my controller and run an old amp through the laptop headphone out.
I do have the Denon official driver program installed... it used to connect and give all the details.... but last night the info box was empty.
Has anyone any ideas as to what can be wrong?
thanks.

Mensajes Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 8:33 am
What happens is that Windows are using MC6000MK2 sound card as their default playback device for audio.
When this happens, ASIO drivers fail to initialize the sound card and then they fail to start.
Solution:
1) Connect your MC6000MK2 on your PC
2) Right click on the speaker icon on bottom right on the windows task bar (next to the clock) and select playback devices
3) On the new window right click your laptop's sound card and select "Use as default playback device"
4) Right click on your computer's sound card again and select "Use as default communications device"
5) Close the window
6) Start VirtualDj. ASIO drivers should work fine now! :)

Mensajes Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 7:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)