Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Numark NS7III (beta)
Discussion about Numark NS7III (beta)

You can use the same files with the NS7II+screens as well. You will need to modify a few keys of the NS7II though in order to toggle between the waveforms and the Browser view in the center screen.

So for the NS7II + screens you need ..
	<map value="SCROLL" action="prelisten ? var '$shift' ? prelisten_pos & browser_scroll & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : browser_scroll & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : browser_scroll & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

<map value="CRATES" action="var '$shift' ? browser_sort 'title' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : browser_window 'folders' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

<map value="PREPARE" action="var '$shift' ? browser_sort 'author' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : show_splitpanel 'Sideview' ? browser_window 'Sideview' ? sideview +1 & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : browser_window 'Sideview' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : show_splitpanel 'Sideview' on & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

<map value="FILES" action="var '$shift' ? browser_sort 'bpm' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : browser_window 'songs' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

<map value="LOAD" action="var 'shift' ? unload : load & repeat_stop 'myrepeat' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

<map value="LOAD_PREPARE" action="var '$shift' ? sidelist_add & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : playlist_add & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

<map value="FWD" action="var '$shift' ? browser_sort 'album' & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0 : browser_window +1 & set '$ns7_browser_page' 1 & repeat_start 'myrepeat' 4000ms & set '$ns7_browser_page' 0" />

More or less, the actions above secure that the Browser view of the center screen will be shown once the BROWSE knob is moved (and a few other Browser keys) , will automatically switch to the Waves view if none of the Browser keys is used for a few seconds and will automatically switch to the Waves view once a track is loaded to a deck.

Another Tip (troubleshoot mostly)..
Make sure the screens are assigned to the correct deck in Settings-->Controllers tab.
The Left Display should be assigned to Left (1,3) decks and the Right Display to Right (2,4) decks.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 3:49 pm
my right screen is still showing just the numark logo, left and middle screens work fine with this mapper. any solutions for how to get the right screen to work as well?

Mensajes Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 3:04 am
this beta is a great solution to having to us Serato DJ not taking anything from them Just not for me., any ideas how to remove the latency issues not as tech savy as my fellow DJ on here .

Mensajes Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 4:08 pm
its been functional so far, a little touchy on the sound limiter maybe adjust that a bit and also the start and stop of music playing maybe give option to remove the actual vinyl noise start-up stop so far good def turn on and give few min before you do anything lot of communication between computer and mixer.

Mensajes Thu 14 Apr 16 @ 3:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DjRollin1 wrote :
the start and stop of music playing maybe give option to remove the actual vinyl noise start-up stop

Setting : MotorwheelInstantPlay to Yes
Both START and STOP Time knobs on the NS7 III at minimum position.

Mensajes Fri 22 Apr 16 @ 5:38 am
It's been months since the NS7III came out. When will you guys get the mapping for this controller. I'm not feeling serato.

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 5:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is there an issue with the current files from the Addons download page ? If so, please provide details.
The only known remaining issue, is the position of the scratchwave of deck 3. Other than that, it should work fine.

Mensajes Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 3:43 am
So the Beta mapping should work great with the NS7III with no problems. Will You guys have the mapping soon fully functional

Mensajes Mon 02 May 16 @ 3:24 pm
mcpinPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Got a new computer and now I can't find the beta. every link i click on tells me it's not available anymore. Where can I get it?

Mensajes Tue 03 May 16 @ 2:58 am
mcpinPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Nevermind, Got it!

Mensajes Tue 03 May 16 @ 4:56 am
Anyone currently running this with a Windows PC and VDJ8 having any issues? I'm about to purchase the mixer and really don't want to have to rely on Serato instead of VDJ. I don't do too many crazy advanced DJing, but would like to know if it's stable enough to use for my Fri/Sat steady gigs. Thanks in advance!

Mensajes Fri 13 May 16 @ 3:32 pm
I use a Windows with a i7 processor computer it works great just stay away from a AMD processor!

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 12:57 am