Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: VIRTUAL 8 START UP ERROR

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

WHEN GO TO OPEN VIRTUAL DJ 8 WITH MY NUMARK NV GET ERROR SAYING
VIRTUAL DJ STARTUP 1 TAKING TO LONG { PC FREZZE WONT RESPOND \]
CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 4:13 pm
Please remove the CAPS lock, thank you. Do you get the same message without the controller connected? Did this start after a VDJ or Win update? What OS are you using?

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 11:33 pm
I'm running vdj8 on NV and when I use the six deck setting the active deck is not at the front, does anyone know how to fix this?
When I start mixing and scratching with a loop sometimes the loop signal disappears from the display.

Mensajes Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:37 pm
Is it possible to get both signals(A and B) on the displays? This way it you can mix the active deck with what's playing. TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

Mensajes Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:43 pm
hi
can you help me S.O.S
I have problem with my nv with v8
the controller freeze after I touch any button on the controller and my latop shows v8 is running ok
I just did the last upgraded it and the this problem started pls help I did everything I did format my latop
and but all the drivers and is continuous this problem

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 5:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Enable EarlyAccessUpdates setting from VirtualDJ Options.
Re-open VirtualDJ and let it update to the latest EarlyAccess build 3456 and you should be good again.

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 6:29 pm
I did the option you tell me to but it still to the same thing
my nv is stags and my pc running why?

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 8:38 pm
DaBoshControlleristMember since 2016
I'm using iTunes on an external hard drive for my DB. VDJ finds the music files, but gives "Error" when I try to load music track to deck. If I do a "search for a keyword or title it finds it and will load, but not from "music" file.
Any suggestions?

Mensajes Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 5:01 pm
DaBosh wrote :

Any suggestions?

Yes. Don't hijack someone elses thread with unrelated questions.

Mensajes Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 7:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)