Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: songs not loading

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

BudwardHome userMember since 2015
Had to download VDJ 8 onto a new laptop. When I load a song, I only get about 10 seconds of the song to load. It acts like it is continuing to play after the 10 seconds but no music after that point. Seems to happen on any song. Also, I think I have 8.1. Windows 10.

Mensajes Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 1:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Most likely you are using Search to find your tracks, but the track you are searching for is either not available in your Local Drives or not added to the Search Database. In this case, tracks from the Content Unlimited Service will be offered as search results and you are limited to ply a small part of those tracks unless you have an active Content Unlimited Subscription.

If that is the case:
- Add your Music Library to the Search Database of VirtualDJ by right-clicking on the folder(s) that you hold your Media files and choose Batch->Add to Search DB
- From the Search Options (small button right next to the Search bar) un-check the Option "Search in ContentUnlimited" so that Cu files are not provided as results.

Mensajes Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 2:58 am
swarettaControlleristMember since 2012
I have just subscribed to the content Unlimited. I am an African DJ. Why is it that I am not able to find music from some of the most acclaimed African Artists like, P-Square, Wizkid, Wizzboy, Brenda Fassie, Flavour N'abania etc. All of these artists are on I tunes, Amazon music, Pandora etc. Please advise . Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 2:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)