Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: gutted

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
i just did my first real mix on my new pioneer ddj sz. and i set it to record to mp3. 3 hours later, i go to the file and its blank. no music. no i never had this issue with my denon mc6000mk2. i read someplace that you should use your midi controllers are you computers soundcard. i also have plugged in usc a numark ttx usb turntable that i am ripping vinyl into my machine to .wav. this competes with the pioneer constantly for owndership. i am on windows 7 as of yesterday. 10 was working fine then blue screens. but i got so many viruses even with avast and malwarebytes just from one torrent. 8.1 seems the most stable. anyway. should i not use the pioneer to play music when im not djing? and use the the pioneeer when i do. no im scared that was a good set and it was a waste. maybe i should use a regular technics and not use the usb turntable.

Mensajes Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 5:15 pm
DDJ-SZ offers a real hardware mixer. And also it offers special USB channels for recording.

Therefore you should configure your sound setup for recording according to SZ VirtualDj operation guide, page 15 LINK

Mensajes Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 7:50 pm
problem is the numark ttx usb was plugged into my machine at the same time as the pioneer. ive been usijng it to rips lots of vinyl. it also has its own soundcard built in. well vjd choose that soundcard to record from. i love the pioneer. but its a pain in the ass. i dont want to record to an external source. especially since this is just practivce sessions.

Mensajes Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 7:32 am
another thing. i cant play music online with pioneer asio driver? no youtube. nothing. the unit does have 2 usb ports. i could plug that in, but i am so cramped for space.. but its alll fun in the end. i know im in the minority. but windows 8.1 is the most stable, least problem free version right now. just ass classic shell and its fine. ive been using 10. and with each update it breaks something in the vjd echosystem.

Mensajes Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 7:37 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
For the youtube sound thing set the option "exclusiveAudioAccess" to no.

Mensajes Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 10:06 am
i setup a channel 9/10 like the guide said it seems to work, but the volume is low.....will try the other thing the guy below you mentioned. but thanks for the headstart

Mensajes Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 5:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)