Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: VDJ CRASHING WITH NO WARNING

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been using VDJ 8 on my macbook pro for about 8 months with no issue. I am using a pioneer ddj-sx2 controller. I play 99% video dance parties using MP4 videos from Xtendamix. Everything was working perfect. Aside from VDJ8 updating itself on occasion, nothing else has been updated, changed or modified. This past weekend, playing a video dance party using HDMI connections to my video screens, VJD in the middle of a song just quit on its own. I restarted VDJ only to have it happen again approx 30 minutes later. It happened a third time. I then rebooted the macbook and disabled the video and everything worked perfect for the rest of the event (approx 3 hours) I am not sure if the video had anything to do with this problem so I am looking for any information to solve this. Is this a Macbook thing, or a controller thing. Here's what I tried. I changed the HDMI cable, I changed the USB cable going from the controller to the macbook. When moving the faders on the SX2 controller up and down at the same time, the sliders in VDJ are shakey and don't seem to move up and down smoothly. (the virtual sliders) the controller sliders are fine. Maybe this is a mapping thing although, I did not change anything in the mapping. Thanks in advance for your help. :) (MACBOOK SPECS - 10.10.5, 8 gigs of ram and 2.4Ghz processor.)

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 4:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)