Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: hidden controllers.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i have many plug and play controllers that i wanted to adjust some of the stuff in .. when I got to my documents then virtual dj and then devices they are not shown in that file even tho I saved my mapping I don't see it in devices as I want to fix the led issues and more.. Anyone have a thought ? ps. love the sites lay out.. much better.

Mensajes Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 6:08 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The custom mappers should be in the Mappers folder, not in the device folder.

Mensajes Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 8:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Natively supported controllers (the ones you mention as plug n play) have the mapping files internal. If you want to extract any of them, you need to select the device from the Controllers tab (or if its not connected, right-click and choose all Controllers) and then edit at least one action of its kyes. e.g. change play_pause to play_pause1 (remember to change that back when you edit your custom file).
After the edit, a Custom Mapping will be offered for this unit in the Mappers folder.

If you refer to the Definition files, then those are hardcoded and no way to extract or get the files. Definitions for natively supported controllers are not shared with community and in case you need to change anything,you will need to create your own custom definition and name it as force-name.xml to bypass the internal.

Mensajes Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 10:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)