Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: VST2 Plugin problems if sandbox mode is enabled

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

b79zanPRO (legacy)Member since 2010
Hi VDJ Support Team,

I use VDJ 8.1 (actual build). My laptop is running Windows 10-32bit, all available patches installed. If I enable an VST2 plugin with VDJ 8.1, the plugin works fine, as expected. But if I enable the same VST2 plugin & sandbox mode , there is an highly audio distortion. Is this problem known? And may be an bugfix available?

Thanks in advance - snoopy

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 8:34 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What is the name of the plugin?

Is it free? (For testing purposes)

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 2:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As per the manual of VirtualDJ 8 (page 60), Sandbox will not operate if Effects are applied.

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 8:59 pm

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 12:57 pm
As described in the manual, sandbox mode will not operate if you "have effects, samples or loop playing on the "active" song". The question is: Is an VST2 Plugin an effect? For me it is an plugin that should work at an VST host. If it" works as designed" the manual for VDJ8.1 should be updated regarding VST Plugins and sandbox mode in a clear manner ....

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 1:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
A VST plugin is an effect as well. I do not get the behavior you describe however.
On the master output I simply get the audio playing without effects applied, and in the headphones I hear the audio with the effect applied.

Is the distortion coming from the headphones or from the master output?

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 1:42 pm
Hi, the distortion (if fabfilter VST2 plugin and sandbox mode is enabled ) is on the master output.

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 10:09 am
iVE GOT ALL CONFIGURED PROPERLY. AND ITS NOT WORKING.
make sure you’re in two-deck mode (it doesn’t work with four decks), make sure you actually have your gear set up so your headphones are enabled for pre-cueing, and finally, check that only one deck is currently playing “live” (it won’t work if more than one audio source is playing).

Mensajes Wed 04 Dec 19 @ 9:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)