Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Pioneer DDJ SX Freezes!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

itekdjPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi, i'm using the SX controller with the latest 8.1 version of VDJ.

For some reason the controller freezes every once in awhile, music still runs, i can mix using my laptop only, but controller wont work, nor the jogs, the faders or the buttons, only master level works.
after i reset the controller, it works again, but music stops for couple of seconds which is a disaster in the middle of a gig!

Any idea what can cause this problem?
(I Tried using different usb slot with no luck)

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 2:46 pm
Try to use a different USB cable

Mensajes Wed 11 May 16 @ 10:54 pm
itekdjPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Won't help.
Also tried replacing the slut and still freezing every once in a while...
Controller used on Serato before and never had this problem.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 5:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you using the ASIO drivers or the Wasapi ? Reason asking is because we have received a crash report in our server from you, indicating that the Waspi drivers were used.
Try to uninstall and re-install the ASIO drivers and make sure those are used in the Audio configuration of VirtualDJ.

Btw, what are the specifications of your computer ? Have you optimized your computer for best performance ?

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 7:49 pm
Hijinx1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have a similar problem. I have the current version of the software, drivers, firmware. I cannot get the controller to respond even though the software recognizes the hardware is connected. I have also tried a different USB Cord. nothing is working. also, Serato will not recognize my controller either.

Mensajes Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 3:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try with a different computer and if still not detected, probably its a faulty unit and u need to contact Pioneer Support

Mensajes Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 11:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)