Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Issue with CUE Button On DECK1

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm using VDJ 8.2 3236 with windows 10 and DenonMC6000MK2
I am reporting this issue because its the 3rd time since the release of 8.2 that this has happened to me. I can't reproduce this issue. Its very random.
This issue is this. When a song is playing in deck 1 all of the sudden the CUE button doesn't stop the song at the CUE point. it just creates a temporary cue, something that normally does when the song is paused, not playing. On top of that, normally when i hit CUE it turn RED color on the controller, which it doesn't. It does only if i pause the song by pressing the play button. The cue button then works fine up until i press play and the songs starts playing. I press cue to stop it and all it does is creating a temporary cue on the song... this happened only on deck1 and it gets fixed only if i restart VDJ. My temporary solution is to use deck 3 as deck 1 instead.

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 6:33 am
Ok now i found a better solution. If i press pause then move the song on a saved CUE point and press the CUE button, it comes back to normal...am i missing some secret weird function here or what?

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 6:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
and this happens with the factory default mapping ?
Is the CUE mapped as just cue_stop ?
setting updateHotcueonCueCombo is set to No (default value) ?

If it only happens on just one deck/side, then my guess is that there is a hardware issue with this specific button, maybe stuck on down and not properly released.

BTW, since you are using 8.2, you should post in the relative forum ;)

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 11:14 am
[

I made this post through my phone and i thought i presssed 8.2 Technical Support. Sorry for that. If you want i can make this post on the other forum. I don't think its a hardware issue as it can get fixed if i am on top of a saved cue point and hit CUE. Yes the CUE button is using the default mapping. For the updateHotCueOnCombo I'll have to get back to you . Will check it out ass soon as i go home.

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 3:32 pm
SOLUTION TO THIS:

This is what happens, only [1] of your CONTROLLER DECKS is not "INSTA CUE-ing" - if you are to attempt a STUTTER it is SLOW, like not as fast as cueing on any other deck.

SOLUTION: SETTINGS -> OPTIONS [ and tweaks ]
GO TO: SMART CUE, it will have an option

OPTION IS NO.

PER DECKS with a check Mark

Mensajes Thu 18 Apr 19 @ 3:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)