Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Downloading Lyrics

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I was trying to download lyrics in the tag editor which I have done in the past. the options in the filename button is only giving me the two options to change the filename but no option to download lyrics I have tried a few tracks & I have watched the youtube video, has it been moved? do I have to enable it in settings? one of the tracks I previously download the lyrics for gives me the option to delete.

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 2:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This feature has been moved to the Video Editor, where it is also possible to adjust the lyrics.

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 2:56 pm
Thanks, I did think it had been moved.

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 3:17 pm
how dose it work now I do not see any directions

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 8:50 pm
how do you remove all the code so all you see is the lyrics and stay on time without reinventing the wheel

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 9:34 pm

Mensajes Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 1:11 am
jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi

Sorry to jump in here.

I have followed all the instruction in the link above. At every stage, everything went well until I tried to find and load the new track with the lyrics.

The new track can't be found in the search even tough I added it to search. If I play the original file, it obviously doesn't have the lyrics.

Is there something I am missing?

UPDATE

I have found the file on my hard drive. I am going to see if this can be found in the search, still any advice appreciated.

OK, SORTED. iT CHANGES TO BE A KARAOKE TRACK SO NEEDS TO BE SEARCHED FOR AS THAT.

Mensajes Sun 02 Oct 16 @ 2:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)