Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ 8.2. video freezes on mac - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Same here. Been fine for ages but recently videos freeze. totally random, not even the same video each time. Sometimes it works a dream then other times (same set-up, same gear, even same venue!) and videos freeze, to the point where i switch the screens off and give up! I've put a ticket in and had nothing back and it seems i'm not alone either !

Mensajes Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 1:41 pm
POSSIBLE FIX

same problem, so I downloaded every build going backwards, everything failed until build 8.2-3696 this and earlier builds work and no video freeze. to test, I identified a couple of vids that freeze, sound continued but picture froze or stuttered.
I have an open support ticket and let them know, i guess i'll stick with the early build until this is sorted.

Support Team: The problem is fixed by turning OFF DXVA (DXVA=NO) in VirtualDJ 8 Options (for this particular problem). This because some Macs (Core i5) does not handle the hardware acceleration properly.

Mensajes Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 12:09 am
djchrispaul wrote :
POSSIBLE FIX

same problem, so I downloaded every build going backwards, everything failed until build 8.2-3696 this and earlier builds work and no video freeze. to test, I identified a couple of vids that freeze, sound continued but picture froze or stuttered.
I have an open support ticket and let them know, i guess i'll stick with the early build until this is sorted.

Support Team: The problem is fixed by turning OFF DXVA (DXVA=NO) in VirtualDJ 8 Options (for this particular problem). This because some Macs (Core i5) does not handle the hardware acceleration properly.

Thank you, appears to be ok with your solution.

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 7:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)