Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: AKAI LPD8 - VDJ 8 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

exactly what i thought thats why i just put slicer 1, however it only works for left deck, even when the song is playing on the right deck. any ideas?

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 3:01 pm
Yeah i scripted a couple of buttons on a akai apc mini to increase and decrease the key of the song, but only applied to the left deck, so at the minute i just have to remember to use the tab key to change the active deck if im playing on the right deck.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 3:08 pm
Sorry, crazy ass hours at work. We just finished our new building and we got a lot of heavy machinery going in.

Anyways I think the problem can be solved with the editor. When I tried the mapping nothing matched up and after looking at the XML I'm pretty sure I had to go back and change the midi notes in the Akai editor.

These things were always a bitch to get setup guess thats why I have a pair just lying around.

@Andy this has nothing to do with the script so probably better to just start your own thread as this one is already confusing......

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 3:49 pm
crap,

so this changes everything, so does this mean the lpd editor that comes with the unit? i am guessing thats what ur talking about? how do i go about editing this thing.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 3:51 pm
Yeah that's the one, your gonna have to open the XML and the editor and manually change everything so they both match.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 3:58 pm
any idea why it got shipped like that?

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 4:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Why moromax didn't use the default or upload a midi plan for the unit is the mystery.

Once you've go the midi plan and the def file aligned and proved my mapping would you send me the modded file, I'll upload for everyone.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 4:28 pm
i think he may have, i and i have missed it? i will try again.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 4:42 pm
Yeah you have to upload those 4 files into the Akai editor.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 5:04 pm
i had a similar problem with my akai lpd8 and had to map it my self i managed to get all the pads mapped but cant seem to get the controle knobs to map if anyone wants to try the mapping your welcome to it i will screenshot the pad banks and lablel them to what i mapped it too if it helps and if anyone has solution to mapping the controle knobs could i please try it :)

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 1:12 am
Ok, so the moramax mapping does work.. there is a small error in the instructions were it says load preset 1 and continue to do so.

1)Install and run LPD8 Editor
2)Click on “Load Preset” and select “VDJ_PRESET 1” contained in the zip file. Repeat the
operation for VDJ_PRESET 2, VDJ_PRESET 3, VDJ_PRESET 4

what it fails to say is to click on "commit upload" maybe its my ignorance where it should have been obvious :).. nevertheless then the mapping works.

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 2:17 am
user8865603 wrote :
i had a similar problem with my akai lpd8 and had to map it my self i managed to get all the pads mapped but cant seem to get the controle knobs to map if anyone wants to try the mapping your welcome to it i will screenshot the pad banks and lablel them to what i mapped it too if it helps and if anyone has solution to mapping the controle knobs could i please try it :)

never mind managed work it out to remap it all

Mensajes Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 7:57 am
Where can i dowload VDJ PRESET 1 - 2 and 3?

Mensajes Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 5:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)