Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: MY Virtual DJ V8.2.3286 program not on my laptop anymore as of Sat Oct 10 2016.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, VDJ support,
What is going on here? I had virtual DJ v8.2.3286 running on my Laptop on a MAC running OS X 10.11 ok.
On Friday Oct 14 2016 I login to VDJ ok it states that states that new upgrade was done do i want to use the new setup I click yes as usual the program restart ok I played a few videos and music ok.
On Saturday I tried to sign in to VDJ I saw a message that another computer had sign on to VDJ so the message asked me input my password to sign in which I Did.
when i sign in I notice the VDJ icon on my dest top didn't show the VDJ logo. I cannot find the VD8.2.3286 on my Mac.
I was able to open VDJ 7.4 pro however it doesn't work too well. I tried to do an update to v8.2.3432 installation fail message "The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail.Contact the Software Manufacturer for assistance . I tried v8.2.3286 I get the same failure message.

Virtual DJ 8 is gone from my laptop.

Please help.
Thanks

Mensajes Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 1:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)