Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Mixer faders acting on videofiles question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I must admit I didn't searched the whole forum or manuals but maybe someone has a quick reply:

Connected a four channel mixer and two pioneer xdj's. Mixer is mapped as is. deck one in vdj is fader one on mixer etc...

But... When I play videofiles, fader one gives me audio from deck one, but my video screen from deck one, responds on fader two...

And when I play videofile on deck two... The audio comes from channel two but fader three responds on the video screen?
So with videos, the faders are skipped one fader to the right... My mixer has layout 1,2,3,4

Tried this with default skin also...

Who had an idea?

Mensajes Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 7:14 pm
What mixer??

Mensajes Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 8:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Means that either you need to change the mapping of the Volume faders to control a different deck or you need to change the Cans n the Audio setup so that both MIDI and Audio Mixer orders match.

Reading again, probably by video screen, you mean the skin ? In that case you need to change the Mixer Order on the skin.. Click on the small dot button right above the Audio Crossfader in the 4 Deck default skin and select the 1-2-3-4 Mixer Order.

Anyways, if the above dont help you much, post here screenshot of the AUDIO tab and the actions you have used for the Volume Faders.

Mensajes Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 10:01 pm
djdad wrote :
"......Click on the small dot button right above the Audio Crossfader in the 4 Deck default skin and select the 1-2-3-4 Mixer Order."

YES! That's it! I was looking at the wrong place. Looked in the config at the mapper section and there stood (mixer 1, 2, 3, 4)
But I didn't knew the option mixer order in the skin. Now the skin is also 1, 2, 3, 4 layout and everything is OK!

Thank you!

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 7:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)