Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Sound isolation

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi.. ive got a pioneer ddjsb mixer as well as 2 jbl 515s and a jbl sub.While playing gigs we have noticed the sound not being powerful enough. Is there a way to boost sound in vdj or isolate vdj sound controls and mixer sound controls?

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 11:00 am
I am assuming you have the volume on the back of the speakers turned right up. From what I can see, the DDJ SB is a controller, not really a mixer. It has trim control to increase the gain, but the only control you really have is to control the software gain of VDJ with the trim control knob on the controller. I would suggest running your sound output to an actual mixing desk so that you have a proper gain structure. You really want the gain in VDJ constant and set at -3db and then gain it with the mixer.

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 11:17 am
My guess is that the sound output from the SB is at consumer level, as it uses RCA/phono connectors and is a relatively low end budget controller. The JBL speakers will be expecting a higher level input, from a pro level controller or mixer.

Check the specs for the SB and the JBLs. I suspect that's the issue.

By the way, a controller license is for home use only. Playing gigs requires either a pro license or a pro subscription.

Mensajes Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 8:11 pm
Thanks guys.. will try out settings as mentioned.. also i do have a pro license

Mensajes Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 12:34 am
Hello Mrmusic01
step one;
buy the pro license!
step two;
go from your cotroller into something like a yamaha MG10xu and then into your speakers, it will be so loud that it'll blow your ears off!
but of course there's a learning curve that belongs to the whole thing of being a professional DJ.
regards
ray

Mensajes Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 12:34 am

Mensajes Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 5:35 pm
Thanks for the inputs guys.. tried to test at my gig today. Tried running my speakers directly to a mixer numark M1. VDJ Came up with saying that i need to upgrade to a anolog mixer license.Assuming a controller license would not suffice?

Mensajes Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 8:37 am
No problem. Use your Pro license.

Mensajes Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 9:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)